stilletto's Downgrade (CZ4A>FB6)

Looks like I'm putting everything on hold for a few months. That new hatchback is a thing of beauty, and I'm eager for news of the American CTR. This is gonna be hard for me, cause I'm not one to drive stock cars.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks like I'm putting everything on hold for a few months. That new hatchback is a thing of beauty, and I'm eager for news of the American CTR. This is gonna be hard for me, cause I'm not one to drive stock cars.

The sport one looks nice.....especially in white. I don't think my dream of an Si hatch version will come true.

It's now a month later and, due to issues with the bank, I have yet registered or paid taxes on this car.

what happened? Dealership didn't send the registration / tax money ?

The bank has yet to receive the title from my buddy's Credit Union. The DMV insists I can't register the vehicle without a physical title. Now, anyone who's financed a car knows you don't get the title until the loans been paid in full. So.. I've got a car I can't drive (legally) until the title eventually makes it way to the DMV. What sucks is they won't even notify me.

Did you buy it from a different state? Some states let you keep the title, while others hold it until it's paid off. I dealt with this in the past. Irregardless, what is stopping you from contacting the credit union to see what is happening with things on their end?

We've contacted the credit union, the secretary of state, and the bank. Credit union says they mailed the title to the bank. Bank says they haven't received it. Same story every week. It's getting a bit out of hand at this point.

why don't they just issue a replacement/duplicate title and be done with it?

So even if the title miraculously appears at the bank, the DMV won't register the car without a physical title in my possession, which I won't get anytime soon. Seems like this should be far easier.

So in another twist of events, the DMV sent me the Title to the car without any Lien Holders on it. What a fiasco.

Well.. I couldn't beat the deal.
97e4308a43298700ffab0efa0e95a745.jpg

Back