Straight From Honda About The HFP Suspension

just get the 06-11 Civic HFP package and rear upper spring isolators from the 06-11 Civic and it will bolt right on. It will provide about a 1" drop...perfect!
Chris

Just to clarify that you cannot use the 8th Civic struts on the 9th Civic.... I know most realize that by now, but I wanted to be clear about it (my post above is not clear). If you want to use the HFP suspension from the 8th Civic, you still need to use the 9th Civic struts you have.... can't use the 8th Civic HFP front struts (but you can use the rears).

Chris

Seemingly good news around the corner...

2012 Civic Suspension - Availability (02-29-2012)
By: Parts Operations on 2012-02-29

February 29, 2012

To: Honda dealers

Attention: Parts Manager/ Sales Manager/ General Manager

Subject: 2012 Civic Suspension - Availability

We would like to advise you that the 2012 Civic Suspension kit will be available after our
HFP Civic on sale date April 2012.

Thank you for your understanding!

Honda Canada Inc.
Parts Marketing Department

Seemingly good news around the corner...

2012 Civic Suspension - Availability (02-29-2012)
By: Parts Operations on 2012-02-29

February 29, 2012

To: Honda dealers

Attention: Parts Manager/ Sales Manager/ General Manager

Subject: 2012 Civic Suspension - Availability

We would like to advise you that the 2012 Civic Suspension kit will be available after our
HFP Civic on sale date April 2012.

Thank you for your understanding!

Honda Canada Inc.
Parts Marketing Department

PLEASE tell me that's a real email!! :domokundance:

PLEASE tell me that's a real email!! :domokundance:
Yes dtao819 it is a real email. Mind you I am on the East coast of Canada so we seemingly seem to get things last, this is a national email so it should be set to go. Things, as we all know too well, do change from time to time though.

Yes dtao819 it is a real email. Mind you I am on the East coast of Canada so we seemingly seem to get things last, this is a national email so it should be set to go. Things, as we all know too well, do change from time to time though.

It's probably going to be priced around $1100 :banghead:

the 8th si hfp setup can be picked up new for less than $620... I don't see them raising the price that high
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/ho...2009-2011-civic-coupe-factory-performance.htm

I called Capitol Honda in San Jose, CA (where I got my Si from) and they told me that the HFP suspension is not available yet, but will be priced around $1100 when it is released. I posted that on the other 9th civic forum and a member there said he works for dealer and that the 8th's HFP suspension was priced around $1000 as well when it was first released. I'm guessing it's around $600 now because it's been out for over 5 years now :scratches:

MSRP was $820 or whatever. I don't think the pricing ever really changed much at all.

The lower the better! Let's hope the 9th's would be around $800. That is still considerably high for just struts and springs. A decent coilover set is around $1000.

I personally would go w/ a nice drop spring & koni inserts before the HFP, def if the price is around 800 mark..

well if you build a civic on the honda web site... the sport suspension kit is listed at 948 Usd and 1120 Cad Does it include installation ?

I'm not seeing what you're seeing - link? I'm just seeing an option to add the entire hfp package for over 3 grand.

I'm not seeing what you're seeing - link? I'm just seeing an option to add the entire hfp package for over 3 grand.

Here are the screenshot taken today from both Honda website (Can and Us)

6831813740_e747aeb156.jpg

6831813706_1abb6cf7dd.jpg

Strange on the US site the option is only visible when you select the top of the line civic si coupe.

very interesting... I built one with nav, and it did show up. I hadn't seen that before.

Thank you :thumbsup:

I'd say every item I've viewed in their store is discounted from msrp a decent amount

Back