Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Cops/judge won’t care one bit about your car issues

change my mind on this, if that engine was a honda, it would have blown up a long time ago. SRT-4 has a racing engine mitso :clapping: block right from the factory- no four cyl car engine block has matched its strength-and never will

Let us know how it goes. I still stand by my statement. How'd your ticket go for no seatbelt/eye doctor situation you said you were going to fight?

I will take the defensive driving course on line soon, going to rethink everything.:waiting:

Last edited:
call and see if there is a drivers course that pulls the ticket off your record. A lot of counties/cities do. You pay like $150 or $175ish to sit in a room for like 3 or 4hrs going over traffic rules and whatnot, and then they remove the ticket from your record. You still have to pay your fine, but it won't be on your record for insurance to go up yearly.

after driving course takes -3 points off with the ticket charge, I will have -1 points. I have a excellent driving record with -4 right now. I don't know however if the insurance company can still charge me more money

Last edited:
change my mind on this, if that engine was a honda, it would have blown up a long time ago. SRT-4 has a racing engine mitso :clapping: block right from the factory- no four cyl car engine block has matched its strength-and never will

Nothing dodge makes can compete with Toyota, Ford, Chevy, Honda or Nissan. Why do you think they have been a failing company for many years? The extremely heavy battleship of a motor the SRT-4 had was a stout motor no doubt but Honda used common sense and utilized an aluminum block with cast iron sleeves reduced the waight and helped reduce heat.

Look at the Hellcat and SRT8 what is a common issue with them all? Just about every time I go to the dragstrip I see one blow up.

Last edited:
Its's not a dodge engine-Asian.

Attachments

• throttle cable broken 3.JPG
    throttle cable broken 3.JPG
    387.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back