Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

Name 1 car company in the U.S that made a car past 1996 and doesn't have a Catalytic converter? Except for all electric cars and really has been a law since the early 1980s.

I was talking about the rules the CA EPA are forcing down everyone cars not the cat. Ca is anti car and has done nothing but make them worse every year the cars are stuck with more and more useless junk. And Honda jumped to join them. CA should lose their EPA waiver>:thumbsdown:

I was talking about the rules the CA EPA are forcing down everyone cars not the cat. Ca is anti car and has done nothing but make them worse every year the cars are stuck with more and more useless junk. And Honda jumped to join them. CA should lose their EPA waiver>:thumbsdown:

You've obviously never seen the smog in LA.

With that many people in one city-- It's understandable. You'll never hear Texans mention it-- but Dallas has a haze over it, too.

Maine doesn't have a pollution problem because it has tree's that clean the air up and few people. And electric coal fire cars donot work well here at all and are extremely overpriced. Ca should stop telling other people what to do. There is zero reasons for two cats on a 4cyl. if the honda si had one cat I would not be upgrading the exhaust most likely . I like getting good sound and extra MPG by having a free flowing exhaust. Perhaps birth control would solve the problem along with planting tree's.:paper:

Maine doesn't have a pollution problem because it has tree's that clean the air up and few people. And electric coal fire cars donot work well here at all and are extremely overpriced. Ca should stop telling other people what to do. There is zero reasons for two cats on a 4cyl. if the honda si had one cat I would not be upgrading the exhaust most likely . I like getting good sound and extra MPG by having a free flowing exhaust. Perhaps birth control would solve the problem along with planting tree's.:paper:

That's actually accurate. Birth control and planting trees is a start.

Gee I actually wrote something that made some sense. I am sorry it won't happen again:lildevil:

Glad I stop at my ase 30yr+ Mechanic just one mile from me, he can fix just about any car-a real pro. I worked on my srt-4 doing extreme mods to it-I may just fix it some more-its race car fast. I really like the honda si 2013 model only, never gone back on that its just maybe the last cheap SRT type car-just down 100HP but with better handling on rough roads. I will fix that HP lax's on the honda si-it really needs a turbo:guitar::dogdance::domokundance:

the 2
What in particular makes you like the 2013 Si over all of the other Si iterations?
The 2013 Si has 17x7 rims-cheapest tire replacement size,. Big plus has a Key and not a button.:bananawhipdance:No hill assist:popcorn:. Biggest engine 2.4, not a 1.5 turbo.

the 2

The 2013 Si has 17x7 rims-cheapest tire replacement size,. Big plus has a Key and not a button.:bananawhipdance:No hill assist:popcorn:. Biggest engine 2.4, not a 1.5 turbo.
You're gonna have to stop making sense over here. I actually agree with all of these criteria. All of these describe a 2012 as well though.

the 2

are you talking 2013 only or all 9th gen? you can put 17s on any 9th gen.

You're gonna have to stop making sense over here. I actually agree with all of these criteria. All of these describe a 2012 as well though.
I actually agree too, I traded my 2012 for for the 13 mostly because I needed a 4 door and for the upgrades I liked the black pant added to the wheels, the black headliner, retractable arm rest, rearview camera.

But in my opinion no civic can compare to the EM1 or EK9.

I actually agree too, I traded my 2012 for for the 13 mostly because I needed a 4 door and for the upgrades I liked the black pant added to the wheels, the black headliner, retractable arm rest, rearview camera.

But in my opinion no civic can compare to the EM1 or EK9.

+1 for the EM1

from what I have seen the 2012 is the worst car In years 2012-2015, some were oil burners,inside was done over real cheapo. 2013 SI had a major revamp and succeeded. The 2012 was quite a bit lighter due to lighter windshield glass and body was 50pds lighter-but still the first 9th was not very good.

are you talking 2013 only or all 9th gen? you can put 17s on any 9th gen.
the stock 2013 si wheels are actually quite excellent. But ya you can swap wheels, but don't forget the tnps has to be tuned to the car.

Back