Super long shot request

JohnEnglish

Anyone know of any place that has the OEM interior ambient lighting kit in blue for a 2012? Part number is 08E10-TR0-100B.

it looks like it's been discontinued for quite a while. I realize this isn't the same thing, but other users have bought these led lights to do their lighting.

there are numerous pics throughout this thread, and the intensity can be increased/decreased as well as the colors changed

Thanks. I'll check it out. I like the OEM kit as it has an easy to use on/off switch and also it illuminates the center storage area.

I know a lot of people have implemented this honda switch to turn things on/off. It has an icon for a light on it, so people have used it for a million different projects.

I believe they changed the oem harness plug on the 13+ from the 2012 if I remember right. I'm sure that could probably be made to work though.
Yeah from I’ve read online, the 2012 harnesses are different from the 2013 - 2015 harnesses. That’s why the accessories for the 2012 have all been discontinued but are still made for the 2013 - 2015 models. Still, it might be worth a shot.

If you don't mind maybe cutting off a harness plug ends and directly wiring it, I don't see why it wouldn't work

Back