That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Freaking love your s2k I can't stop looking at it lol, what year is it? How many miles? Is that the q300 v4 or v3?

Thanks man!! It is the Invidia Q300, blue tipped, I think it is the most recent version they made. Its a 2003 with 77k, only 3 owners, and my friend has had it since 2010 when he bought it bone stock unmolested from an older gentleman. I am beyond lucky to have him even let me buy it from him. The wheels are real works, and I have plans for it going into the future. The Hard top is by far one of my favorite aspects

Thanks man!! It is the Invidia Q300, blue tipped, I think it is the most recent version they made. Its a 2003 with 77k, only 3 owners, and my friend has had it since 2010 when he bought it bone stock unmolested from an older gentleman. I am beyond lucky to have him even let me buy it from him. The wheels are real works, and I have plans for it going into the future. The Hard top is by far one of my favorite aspects

Nice same year as mine! And oh ok, I have the q300 v3. It looks to be in great condition! And yeah that hardtop looks great! Is it made by forbiddendusa? Sorry for all the questions lol

Nice same year as mine! And oh ok, I have the q300 v3. It looks to be in great condition! And yeah that hardtop looks great! Is it made by forbiddendusa? Sorry for all the questions lol

Thanks man! No worries at all, I appreciate the questions for sure. The hardtop is a VIS Mugen hardtop actually, painted with factory paint.

2 weeks gents! civic is so much more confortable to ride in back stock, also I somehow now get 300 miles to a tank of gas which is insanely better than the 215 I averaged with downpipe

I really like the way the hard top looks on s2000s. Car looks great man, must be a blast to drive.

reluctant_thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

Back