That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

E-tuning with Vit will take weeks. The first 10 or so maps won't feel that great and he doesn't even want you going into vtec.

So remember when I was excited to be tuned with vit? He is still working on perfecting mine haha and its been like 8 months

So remember when I was excited to be tuned with vit? He is still working on perfecting mine haha and its been like 8 months
Holy **** really? I'm on cal 11. And what's all this about not going into vtec and stuff? If been running my car hard sometimes lol!!

Holy **** really? I'm on cal 11. And what's all this about not going into vtec and stuff? If been running my car hard sometimes lol!!

He has the tune setup to where he works on other things, and the way things are calibrated he doesnt want you to hit vtec. No worries, he has days where all you do is redline

I hit around 30 some odd calibrations and then the weather turned to crap so I had to take a break. Never got back to it, but, after talking to Vit, he said I was one or two away from done due to very minor adjustments. I am not too worried about it though. Life just gets in the way sometime.

I hit around 30 some odd calibrations and then the weather turned to crap so I had to take a break. Never got back to it, but, after talking to Vit, he said I was one or two away from done due to very minor adjustments. I am not too worried about it though. Life just gets in the way sometime.

Yeah weather hasnt been really great here lately either, I believe im on cal 25 so I really cant wait to just be done.

I hear ya man. When does he tune the cams? Does he tell you when he does ?

Yeah the website will send you an email when he has a new tune ready, you just download it, and upload it to the ecu. Then datalog how he asks, and upload the datalog on his website. Easy as pie actually.

Yeah the website will send you an email when he has a new tune ready, you just download it, and upload it to the ecu. Then datalog how he asks, and upload the datalog on his website. Easy as pie actually.
Lol no I know how that is I've been tunning with him for almost a month now. I'm on calibration 11. I guess what I meant is that does he tell you in the notes when he starts messing with the cams?

Lol no I know how that is I've been tunning with him for almost a month now. I'm on calibration 11. I guess what I meant is that does he tell you in the notes when he starts messing with the cams?

uhm he does not, but, you can always ask him what he is working on and I am sure he is happy to let you know. All I know is that I still haven't felt a huge difference until this latest map.

uhm he does not, but, you can always ask him what he is working on and I am sure he is happy to let you know. All I know is that I still haven't felt a huge difference until this latest map.
Really? No big difference and you've been tuning for 8months?! Maybe your used to the power and each cal is not that noticeable to you. What felt different with this last cal?

Really? No big difference and you've been tuning for 8months?! Maybe your used to the power and each cal is not that noticeable to you. What felt different with this last cal?

well 8 months has mostly been my fault due to the fact that when he has you do back to back to back pulls I just didnt have the time, since there is only one road I can really do it on where I feel safe. Anyways, I hope that ill be done soon lol. And yeah you are most likely right on it being not that big of a change due to me being used to it, it could also be the way I drive, I usually only am using 20% throttle or so

well 8 months has mostly been my fault due to the fact that when he has you do back to back to back pulls I just didnt have the time, since there is only one road I can really do it on where I feel safe. Anyways, I hope that ill be done soon lol. And yeah you are most likely right on it being not that big of a change due to me being used to it, it could also be the way I drive, I usually only am using 20% throttle or so
I only got 6k miles on my 13 but I feel like I beat her too much when I do drive her lol :( since I started getting tuned it's gotten worst, damn near racing my shadow now hahaah

I only got 6k miles on my 13 but I feel like I beat her too much when I do drive her lol :( since I started getting tuned it's gotten worst, damn near racing my shadow now hahaah

lmao yeah Im sitting right at like 33,xxx or so. Bought it off the showroom floor, and have loved it ever since. Almost had it for two years now

That's how it should be done.
GIF--Approve-Approval-Like-Likes-Awesome-Nice-one-Good-one-approval-not-bad-thumbs-up-GIF.gif

Back