That one Rallye Red FB6 & That one Berlina Black S2K!

Well I will be getting rota grids soon, question is do I get the black chrome? Or do I get the chameleon? I cannot make up my mind!

Long time no update....went in for my most recent oil change at the dealer (I usually do it myself, but they had a 39.99 deal on synthetic changes) anyways, I also had my 30,000 mile service with a brake fluid change as well. They said everything else looks great! One main thing about these cars, if you maintain them just like Honda wants, they will treat you right. The guy at the dealer said a lot of people skip so much of their regularly maintained service because they don't think they need it. But my local dealer is pretty cool, and has accepted my mods. They actually like them!

was probably done with the piece on the car. Just cut the excess vinyl and tuck it around the piece.
Make sense. I don't really like taking parts off my car anyways unless it's getting replaced with an aftermarket part lol.

was probably done with the piece on the car. Just cut the excess vinyl and tuck it around the piece.
Make sense. I don't really like taking parts off my car anyways unless it's getting replaced with an aftermarket part lol.

Webby is right, I just removed it while on the car, and just used a blade to remove anything that was in excess. Btw, just an update, going to be ordering wheels very soon and most likely going to adjust the coils a little lower for a tight fitment. Stay tuned....I am also really considering the CT supercharge kit as well.

Webby is right, I just removed it while on the car, and just used a blade to remove anything that was in excess. Btw, just an update, going to be ordering wheels very soon and most likely going to adjust the coils a little lower for a tight fitment. Stay tuned....I am also really considering the CT supercharge kit as well.
Do it do it do it

I'm getting mines wit deh tawx muunneey.

Nah I'm not touching the GTR. Leaving it as a weekend toy. I'll still have my civic and hopefully by then we have more mods and mines will be fully built.

Do you plan on getting the first that came out 2008-09 or the newer ones?

Back