Welcoming new members

Just replaced my 2003 RSX type S with a 2013 Civic Si black sedan. I love the low end torque of the k24 and all the new electronics that the new Si has versus the RSX. I have all of 750 miles on the Si but when the weather improves, I look forward to getting it out more. I really enjoy the forum.

Don

Hi, everyone im new to the forums and I just bought my first car a 2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan hopefully I can use these forums to add some modifications to my car.. I have a question though where can I get a 9thgen decal?

Welcome...... Decals at the top of the page....... Says "store"........
Enjoy your new Si.......

IMG_6087.JPG
This forum will be devoted to welcoming new members to the site, posting up pictures of your ride, and telling us about yourself.

Feel free to post up previous cars/projects you've worked on in the past. 9thcivic is all about cars, and we're always welcoming new automotive enthusiasts to the site. You don't have to own a civic to participate on 9thcivic.com

:thumb:
Love my 2014 Civic Coupe EX w/CVT, love the wheels, all the "special" features. I added Solar Guard tinting for UV protection and heat resistance here in FloridaView attachment 34801View attachment 34801 View attachment 34801

Last edited:
Whats up guys my names Mike, Im from good ole Scranton PA. Im new to the whole forum thing but here's my 14 Civic EX Coupe just put the 18'' hfps on this morning.. Tint to come on monday

Welcome...... Let us know what you like about it after about a 1000k. I understand the '14's have a thicker rear sway bar that comes stock(probably due to forums like this). Most of us that change our rears have been up grading to 22mm bars. Wondering what yours is?

Enjoy your Coupe, I love mine as well(20k now).

Welcome Mike. The car looks good. I've got those same wheels. I can't wait to get them on once the snow leaves....if the snow leaves.

Put some pictures up after the tint.

Sup guys!

Im Diego and basically just starting out and making changes to my Honda civic SI coupe 2012. I have an Injen CAI installed which was a pain in the *** with the battery tray,My car is the gray metallic color. Will get a good picture and replace my nonexistent avatar soon.

Planning on getting Full Race DP and exhaust, aside from that not going to make any other engine modifications until my warranty is over. Will be doing accessories but still learning about suspensions and where to find parts for emblems and other small details.

The site has been a HUGE help for researching and finding out more information about my car and cars in general. Glad to be part of it!

Back