Welcoming new members

Hello all, I'm freddi, short for fredlyn and I am the proud owner of a 2012 Honda Civic Si, since 2/25/12. Its 4 dr and its silver. Not my color choice but they tell me that the Si's are hard to come by and since I didn't head to the dealership with getting a new car in mind I'm pretty happy. Was a spur of the moment decision by my dad :D. already put 707 miles on it as i commute to school. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Not a great pic but more soon to come. Car is completely stock for now. Hoping to get some HID's, yellow fogs (maybe), tints all around for now. And some red H's.

Attachments

• iphone pics 079.JPG
    iphone pics 079.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
nice looking ride... give your dad a high five. I see you're on the east coast - heading to honda day?
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/anyone-heading-to-honda-day-in-april.3951/
lol thanks, i'll think about honda day thats my spring break n i wanna take an actual vacay. my dad is a hardcore toyota fan, he's had mostly toyota's for as long as i could remember. we were taking the '10 corolla s for an oil change plus his '11 tundra, n they offered him lower payments if he did a trade in. since he shipped off my '03 4runner to DR, and gave me the '10 corolla s, i said if ur gonna change the car, i'm tired of toyota, i want a Honda Civic Si. And they actually had one at the honda dealership across the street. :D lucky i guess.

very lucky... some users are having trouble finding inventory of SI models...

lol thanks, i'll think about honda day thats my spring break n i wanna take an actual vacay. my dad is a hardcore toyota fan, he's had mostly toyota's for as long as i could remember. we were taking the '10 corolla s for an oil change plus his '11 tundra, n they offered him lower payments if he did a trade in. since he shipped off my '03 4runner to DR, and gave me the '10 corolla s, i said if ur gonna change the car, i'm tired of toyota, i want a Honda Civic Si. And they actually had one at the honda dealership across the street. :D lucky i guess.
Wow, what a complete surprise! Awesome Dad you have there. Welcome!
Can I be adopted?

very lucky... some users are having trouble finding inventory of SI models...
i had to stop by the dealership again 2day n they jus got another silver 4dr si lol. that was weird haha. its plaza toyota in bklyn,ny.

Wow, what a complete surprise! Awesome Dad you have there. Welcome!
Can I be adopted?
lol yea he's awesome. n man my house is so full of people right now i dont think we have the room sorry. but the perks are for me n my lil bro only :D.

Hey what is everyone :wave: I have been a member for a while but have not posted but decide to become a active member If you have any questions just ask I hope to meet a lot of your guys and learn more about the 9th civic... :thumbsup:

How's it going..:wavey: you currently own a civic? pics?

HELLO TOO ALL!!!!! A NEWBEE IN CIVIC!!!! SPLASH GUARD N AIR DEFLECTOR FOR NOW.....STILL BREAKING-IN MY ENGINE N HAVE NOT HIT THE VTEC ZONE.......KOOL!!!!!
IMG_0391.JPGIMG_0389.JPGIMG_0388.JPGIMG_0393.JPG

welcome to 9th - now go out and hit vtec for us!! :driving:

Back