Westboro Baptist Church Idiots thread

Having the right is as it should be, that's what we were founded on.
Having the right to say something doesn't mean it a good thing to do all the time anywhere you want to do it.
Let's take the larger percentage of ppl that show up for puplic demo's..... It's easy to pick on a group that's weak or repects the law, would these same ppl go down to the drug streets and start telling these pushers they're scum for what they do? Or go into an "outlaw bar" and tell them you don't like them or what they stand for?
These ppl are counting on being protected by law, but they aren't stupid, they'll keep their protesting against ppl that won't come back on them with a physical attact.
That's called where to choose your battles ! And that's what makes the rest of us mad, the ones that actually take the stand in the eye of any enemy, and then have some chicken skat spit on them or P--- on their graves, and claiming they have a right because they're Americans, yet not have the "HEART" to actually put your life on the line for it.

claiming they have a right because they're Americans, yet not have the "HEART" to actually put your life on the line for it.

That's the part that gets me. They're free to do almost anything they want... and they choose to spit on the graves of the very people who protect their freedom. :pat:

Westboro Baptist Church Plans To Picket Funerals Of Boston Marathon Victims

Westboro Baptist Church has vowed to protest the funerals of those who were killed in the bombings at the Boston Marathon Monday.
Margie Phelps, daughter of church head Fred Phelps, tweeted Monday that the bombing was punishment for gay marriage. “God doesn’t hear the prayers of proud pushers of #SSM (same-sex marriage),” she wrote.

“You marry f*gs, God sends mayhem,” she said in another tweet.

The main Westboro Baptist Church Twitter account also used the social media network to announce a campaign to change the name of the city.

“WBC is starting campaign to re-name F*g-infested Boston to Magormissabib, meaning ‘terror all around.’ Jer20:3 #ThankGod4TheTerrorOfTheLord,” the tweet said.

In another tweet, the church wrote, “God sent the Boston Marathon Bombs for the sin of Massachusetts passing same-sex marriage!”

Around 2:50 pm, an explosion occurred near the finish line of the marathon route. About 15 seconds later, a second explosion happened. At first, it was unclear what caused the explosions, and some speculated that it was either something electrical or a bomb. It was later confirmed that it was, in fact, two bombs. Others were found along the marathon route, but were not detonated.

Early reports said there were two dead and 22 injured, but the second number quickly grew to 100+. As for the two fatalities, one was confirmed to be an 8-year-old boy.

Initial reports stated that a suspect was being held in custody at Massachusetts General Hospital, but a Boston Police Department spokesman later denied this claim, saying it was unclear where the New York Post, which originally broke the story about a “Saudi national” being held, had gotten its information.

Whether Westboro Baptist Church will actually show up to the funerals will remain to be seen. Church members were noticeably absent at the funeral of Roger Ebert, who provoked the wrath of the church just days before his death when he tweeted a link to a Salon article about a gay man who spent a day at the church.

View their tweet images and read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/620514/wes...-boston-marathon-explosions-victims-funerals/

Seriously F-ed in the head.... but Im sure you all have seen what a couple people are doing to them.

They bought the house across the street and painted it all rainbow...

1500_center.jpg

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/21...-westboro-baptist-church-into-gay-pride-flag/

They won't come through. They're a bunch of mouthpieces. They said they'd show up to Sandy Hook kids' funerals and wussed out.

They're an irrelevant group of hatemongers that feed off the attention they receive. They didnt plant the bomb, and I even doubt they knew who did. There's not enough collective intelligence between the whole group to pull something like that off without getting caught.

True. I don't think they even have enough funds to travel to Boston.

I can't believe those bastards say that it was God's punishment for what happened in Boston, now they deserve what's coming to them.

I mean, I mean........ are they saying that little girl who died is gay? .......... It sounds to me like they don't even try to get any facts together, just want publicity.

I mean, I mean........ are they saying that little girl who died is gay? .......... It sounds to me like they don't even try to get any facts together, just want publicity.
It was an 8yr old boy and 29yr old woman...not sure on the 3rd person yet...unless that's who you're referring to

Back