Wheel Fitment Charts!

hehe never mind , got my H&R Springs installed ,ohhhhh 45 mins from where im at

IM getting a tok tok tok sound when turning my wheels. Do you get any of that yet? When you're standing still or pulling out of parking spaces??

Did you cut bump stops??

Last edited:
Nope , mine is much quieter than my stockies . i really need to slow down on bumps cos im on x9 with 225 might rub the well if i don't

i did not cut the bumps stops

Last edited:
did you properly install the springs ? there should be a specific spring for front left right and rear left right , and did you use the old rubber bushings ?

I have tested mine right now, yes i hear the toktok sound when my car is not in motion . Ive heard this once since mounted my tires on stock springs , i think its not the spring causes the sound ,its the extreme width of the new tires . See when you steer the wheel all the way to the right and left ( on full stop ) the car naturally moves sidewards ,that is the reason why we hear the toktok sound ( on my opinion ) .

I have tested mine right now, yes i hear the toktok sound when my car is not in motion . Ive heard this once since mounted my tires on stock springs , i think its not the spring causes the sound ,its the extreme width of the new tires . See when you steer the wheel all the way to the right and left ( on full stop ) the car naturally moves sidewards ,that is the reason why we hear the toktok sound ( on my opinion ) .

I only hear it on passenger side. Im pretty sure springs in correctly. My car was brand new, I did not replace bushings.

Hehe still no good in english ,if you can understand my Filipino language then i can explain it better . I just got here hehehe

When the car is in motion ? Do you still hear it ? Me i don't . I tested my dads 2008 accord fully stock ,i hear toktok sound when i steer the wheel . The sound is natural , the new springs is not the cause of the noise we hear it's the car moving sidewards when steered .

When the car is in motion ? Do you still hear it ? Me i don't . I tested my dads 2008 accord fully stock ,i hear toktok sound when i steer the wheel . The sound is natural , the new springs is not the cause of the noise we hear it's the car moving sidewards when steered .

Never hear it on any of my cars. strange...not to mention on stock civic. I hear it when going 2-5 mph and turning(such as backing out of parking spaces)

the more you cut means more PLAY to the shock , me i don't want to FULLY rub my fender so i just cut an inch then the shocks body is like .6 inch away from the bump stop , meaning .6 inch play ( shocks going up )

gthis is annoying. I need to do alignment. First I need rotate one of the struts. And cut the bumps. No place to do it.

Let me know how you do on holes/bumps/freeway.

Last edited:
mine i just did under our apartment parking space ! craaazzyy people here complains ( im not that noisy and not too much bothering ) ,then i said , this won't take a year , i'll be done in 3 hrs ! hahahahahahaha !

mine i just did under our apartment parking space ! craaazzyy people here complains ( im not that noisy and not too much bothering ) ,then i said , this won't take a year , i'll be done in 3 hrs ! hahahahahahaha !

yah the manager is a ***** here....I wanna get this worked out

Back