2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info Discussed

That looks waaaaaack... 2013 Civic sedan tail lights look like a trimmed down version of the 2012 Accord sedan tail lights. I wonder what the coupe will look like... *bum, bum, bum, bummmm!*

I test drove the Civic EX Sedan the other day. It felt a lot smoother than my 8th gen Civic Ex Coupe. I did notice the dash material was kinda shady,could use the upgrade. But I loved the new dash design,with the additional screen layout. The '13 Civics I've been reading about seem appealing but I could do without the reverse lights on the trunk area. I still debating on getting either a 2012 Si or Ex Sedan. I would like to see what the '13's would be like before I make my decision.

you have like 30 days till you'll be able to compare them side by side

you have like 30 days till you'll be able to compare them side by side
I know. It would be nice also if they made an Si that had blue interior instead of red,just my opinion lol. I never owned an Si before,I'm kinda excited about seeing how it performs over the Ex.

I know. It would be nice also if they made an Si that had blue interior instead of red,just my opinion lol. I never owned an Si before,I'm kinda excited about seeing how it performs over the Ex.

I have an EX for a month and test drove an Sì a few days ago. That Si is a fast, fun car! The more I thought about it afterwards, I decided I prefer to have the lower cost of usage of the EX and the convenience of my automatic transmission. If I didn't have a 1 year old, I would spoil myself with the Si though.

I have an EX for a month and test drove an Sì a few days ago. That Si is a fast, fun car! The more I thought about it afterwards, I decided I prefer to have the lower cost of usage of the EX and the convenience of my automatic transmission. If I didn't have a 1 year old, I would spoil myself with the Si though.

I know what you mean. I have 2 godsons that I tote around sometimes and having that extra hand free sometimes helps lol.

Spied! 2013 Honda Civic Revealed with Accord-Like Front Styling

View attachment 5903

So I'm seeing new grille, new bumper, projector headlights, possible LED DRLs, new hood, new trunk, new tail lights, possible side mirror turn signals...and we haven't even seen the interior yet.

I'm about to throw a table across the room...
LOL so nothing has changed? All theses features have been available on other international 2012 civic's and the North american hybrid.With the exception of the interior plastics nothing new to the civic.
Save the table......Now if i had bought a 2012 GTR and then the 2013 comes out shaving 7 tenths off the 1/4 then i would throw the table.

If there was anything I didn't want to see as an option for 2013, it was the projectors.

It looks like its going to have that lower silver piece like the accord has in the lower grill. Surprised by the lights being shown there. I'd wager only certain trims get those, as the individual I spoke with said the lights were the same as the 2012's? Interesting

Spied! 2013 Honda Civic Revealed with Accord-Like Front Styling

View attachment 5903
So I'm seeing new grille, new bumper, projector headlights, possible LED DRLs, new hood, new trunk, new tail lights, possible side mirror turn signals...and we haven't even seen the interior yet.​
I'm about to throw a table across the room...​

That's exactly look the same as honda civi 2012 in my country, check this out:
http://www.tribunnews.com/2012/06/20/hpm-luncurkan-honda-all-new-civic

Is it possible they just make the revision model from the JDM 9th civic version for the USDM model?

I would welcome projectors on the '13s...if we can drop them into the '12s.
you already can... http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-civic-oem-halogen-projector-headlights-2-and-4-door.4834/

oNE2d.jpg

rkTOO.jpg

4ldV0.jpg

FIJhk.jpg

OoCaP.jpg

ohOpW.jpg

SUBPo.jpg

just noticed the spot of tape in front of the drivers door..... think that's covering side markers? :think:

Back