RBC manifold 2012 si

I believe full-race has said that you'd want to have flashpro tuning to take advantage of this.

I do have flashpro waiting for a good exhaust sound to buy the downpip to benefit........ but will I benefit from manifold ?

better airflow going in.... yes, you'd benefit.

They are essentially selling an adapter to bolt the rbc manifold on the 2012. The link I posted earlier explains the holes that need plugged etc. So, you either modify the manifold yourself/have a shop modify it, or you pay for the adapter you've posted. The peanut shaped hole isn't modified on their manifold. Their rubber o-ring adapter supposedly would stop the leaks, and save you from having the manifold machined.

This actually looks like a good deal. $440 including a brand new rbc machined to fit the stock injectors, all the bolts, gaskets, and TB spacer. Hmmmmmm. This might be my next mod

They are essentially selling an adapter to bolt the rbc manifold on the 2012. The link I posted earlier explains the holes that need plugged etc. So, you either modify the manifold yourself/have a shop modify it, or you pay for the adapter you've posted. The peanut shaped hole isn't modified on their manifold. Their rubber o-ring adapter supposedly would stop the leaks, and save you from having the manifold machined.

correct, no welding or machining required unless you want to keep the stock 2012 injectors then we can open up the bores in the rbc manifold to fit them.

What's the turn around time for shipping? How does it fit if I have an aftermarket short ram?

the rbc unfortunately moves the throttle body to a completely different location. getting your short ram to fit may be possible, but it also depends how creative you are and possibly how good at fabricating. the best solution is an intake that fits the 06-11 SI

FYI from what i've seen and what Vit has said, an RBC manifold is the difference between putting bolt-ons and only making 205-210 whp and making 215-220+ whp.

the rbc unfortunately moves the throttle body to a completely different location. getting your short ram to fit may be possible, but it also depends how creative you are and possibly how good at fabricating. the best solution is an intake that fits the 06-11 SI

Would you know if the manifold modified to fit 2012 SI injectors would work with an aftermarket fuel rail?

Back