RBC manifold 2012 si

the rbc unfortunately moves the throttle body to a completely different location. getting your short ram to fit may be possible, but it also depends how creative you are and possibly how good at fabricating. the best solution is an intake that fits the 06-11 SI
Hey PRL no discount for us 9thcivic users? Lol

Meatball can you let me know if you were able to fit your k&n sri with the PRL rbc kit. Thanks!

As soon as it gets here I will let you know. There has to be a way to make it fit. Working at Honda i think I should be able to find a way. Haven't received a shipping conformation though. Not sure if they make them to order or not. Really need to order my flash pro

If anyone is looking for the thermal gaskets for this swap, I carry the P2R ones and can sell you the intake manifold gasket as well as the the throttle body gasket for $60 shipped in the lower 48.

If anyone is looking for the thermal gaskets for this swap, I carry the P2R ones and can sell you the intake manifold gasket as well as the the throttle body gasket for $60 shipped in the lower 48.
how much just for TB thermal?

courtesy of Benjamin

imageuploadedbyautoguide1355010777-073695-jpg.8072

Do you have the adapter with the RBC manifold or are you running just the manifold?

What

What gasket would I combine with the 8th gen's RBC manifold on my 9th gen?

Meatball can you let me know if you were able to fit your k&n sri with the PRL rbc kit. Thanks!

Got it installed today. I think a 45 degree coupler should do the trick to make the K & N fit. I had my mechanic just hack up my factory intake tube to make it work. Surprised no on mentioned that the hood prop doesn't lock back into place anymore. Not a big deal though

hood prop doesn't go back in the original spot because of the rbc? What'd you do to keep it in place?

Has anyone tried using the Injen intake with the RBC? I'm curious if it'll still fit if you bend that rubber elbow or something.

Has anyone tried using the Injen intake with the RBC? I'm curious if it'll still fit if you bend that rubber elbow or something.

yes someone has done it, i forget who. But they cut up their stock intake rubber tube to extend it to the Injen intake.

Back