2013 Rearview Camera - A First Look

If I had a navi, I would figure it out as well.... hmmmmm someone wanna take a pictures of the harness behind the iMid? Details on the wiring so different angles will be needed. And pictures of the navi harnesses as well. Maybe I can figure something out. Unless someone have the harness pin layouts?

I'm sure you still can, but I'd much prefer viewing it on my navigation screen than on the iMid iif at all possible.

Hmm, i dont know. Seems more intuitive to have it on the Imid. To me anyway. But the parts are cheap, i might just try it for the hell of it. When the weather gets above 50 lol

All my DIYs are meant to be cost effective :D but labor and knowledge intensive.... well I did the knowledge part, just need the labor..... :p

All my DIYs are meant to be cost effective :D but labor and knowledge intensive.... well I did the knowledge part, just need the labor..... :p

meh, the labor is easy. at least all the wires are different colors. Ill take the Circuit breaker panel down in a Boeing 757 one night and snap a pic. ALL OF THE WIRES ARE WHITE. lol

OMG I know what you mean! Its the same for Rack servers! Its all white and the labels are stuck to the ends..... -.-

I was not able to getting going with the I-MID and nav also there must be something different I notice that other have camera..OK in the service DIA mine done show camera

Was there any clarity as to whether the 2012 Sedan SI with Navi can have a back camera hooked up to the I-MID like in the DIY posted by ADexternal? Was thinking about attempting this if it can be done. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if The wiring harness is ready and able to receive back up camera on NON-NaVI LX model?
You mean just following the DIY for the 2012 non navi models and hooking up to Imid? Should be the same, but i don't think anyone has confirmed this.

You mean just following the DIY for the 2012 non navi models and hooking up to Imid? Should be the same, but i don't think anyone has confirmed this.
No
I meant if non navi-lx civics have a camera harness run up to the trunk ending with a pig tail connector. What i would like to do is buy a navi system and hook up back-up camera (im waiting for one that has everything working perfectly: steering wheel controls and I-mid)
But i guess i'll just have to connect it to the back on navi unit.

The end of the cable that plugs into the camera I have has six prongs..not four like in Phil's photo.
The cable colors on my camera are as follows:

1 - White
2 - not used
3 - Yellow
4 - not used
5 - Blue
6 - Brown
7 - Gray
8 - Green
9 - not used
10 - Red
11 - not used
12 - Black

This color scheme is different than what is displayed on the schematic provided by Dallas.

The end of the cable that plugs into the camera I have has six prongs..not four like in Phil's photo.
The cable colors on my camera are as follows:

1 - White
2 - not used
3 - Yellow
4 - not used
5 - Blue
6 - Brown
7 - Gray
8 - Green
9 - not used
10 - Red
11 - not used
12 - Black

This color scheme is different than what is displayed on the schematic provided by Dallas.
jasonandre: I have the same color wires on my camera but how came you by the pin number / color match?
Why is 1: not Brown, 2: Blue, 4: Yellow, 6: white, 7: Black, 9: Red, 11: Green and 12: Grey?
It would be a better match to the Crv 12 wiring diagram?
Do you have any better info on this?

Back