9thcivic Crew Stickers by GrafiXpressions

Stupid question, but mine has a clear part over the white sticker. Should that come off?

The clear part doesn't go on the car.
Ohh geez what did I do? ... gotta walk to my parking lot now and check it out. These are outside stickers, right? The white part sticks to the car and the clear thing comes off, just leaving on the white part? :pat:

Ohh geez what did I do? ... gotta walk to my parking lot now and check it out. These are outside stickers, right? The white part sticks to the car and the clear thing comes off, just leaving on the white part? :pat:

Yes, these are outside stickers. Watch this video made by Grafixpressions to learn how to apply the vinyl stickers.

Last edited:
Clean the surface thoroughly, then you peel the backing off, apply the decal to the car and rub it on, then peel the clear off. When your done, its like a stencil and only the outline remains.

Clean the surface thoroughly, then you peel the backing off, apply the decal to the car and rub it on, then peel the clear off. When your done, its like a stencil and only the outline remains.
Added note ....... after it's on the window peel the last layer from the rear of the car toward the front.... (referring to the crew car)

20130225_193313_zps50b84374.jpg

Back