Dragon Spring Mini meet

PainIs4ThaWeak

:clapping: Great video Mike! I always get a bit of a chubby when I hear your right foot mash the "Go" pedal and your supercharger starts screaming. :spaz: :squirrel:

The only thing I can come up with is that in order to preserve your overall artistic vision for the vid...the footage of my car shooting flames ended up on the cutting room floor. :think: :giggle:

I'm just kidding sir. I know your battery ran out before I got there.

I know man - but it seems like that original GoPro HD that I have doesn't like to pick up fireballs from exhausts for some reason :\

I had Brandon and Greg tell me I threw a fireball during one trip while they were behind me with my GoPro. Reviewed the vid to see no evidence of the proclaimed fireball at all :(

Nice video. Almost done with the clutch finally. I have been taking my time, especially when it was time to lift the tranny back into the car. I couldn't lift it with one arm, so I had to wait for my son to help.

I finally finished. What a pita. Remind me to not do that again. Although now that I know what I am doing it would go a lot faster.

Ah yes, nothing like the feeling of finishing a pita automotive job at 1AM, I've been there too, many times.

Annnnd, finally finished the minor editing of one of my runs from the trip. Be easy on me, I only had one camera feed to use. But opinions are welcome :)

That s/c whine makes my pants tighter, would have been nicer if the background music was not so loud and let the natural sound of the motor be be more prevalent...

That s/c whine makes my pants tighter, would have been nicer if the background music was not so loud and let the natural sound of the motor be be more prevalent...

I was thinking the same thing the whole time I was watching

Back