Flippercon's FG4 Build

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
So I have been on the fence about modding the car (engine) and have been throwing around the idea of a build thread. I have come to a point where I just want to do what I want and building it is what I choose.I have some plans coming in the next 2 months for my civic so here she is as she sits today.

2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe Crystal Black Pearl :

Under the hood:
  • Tsudo cat back​
  • Dw65c FP
  • Axion Industries 3" DP
  • PRL CAI
  • CTE blower
  • EV14 injectors
  • CDV delete
  • 2.95 pully
  • VitTuned Aftercooler
  • Tuned by Vit
  • CorSport Aluminum Shifter Cable Bushings
  • CorSport Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings
Exterior:
  • Red JDM Emblems
  • 35% tinted windows
  • killed pin stripes
  • OEM Splash Guards
  • Some vinyl on the windows
  • License relocater
  • Painted calipers (Red)
  • Plastidip OEM wheels
  • window visors(in channel)
  • Red I-vtec stickers
  • LED rear plate bulb
Interior:
  • OEM Trunk Tray
  • JDM Red Hazard Switch
  • ICB Black chrome shift knob
  • 2 12" kickers
  • amp kill switch
  • 300mm Broadway mirror
  • Carbon fiber wrapped door handles
Suspension:
  • Stock Life

Future Mods:
  • Rear window visor
  • 22mm progressive rear sway bar
  • koni yellows and some springs
Some photos
dealership photo
dealership.jpg
window love
DD.jpg
Jdm hazard switch
jdmhazardsi.jpg
ICBknob.jpg

Can leave you guys with out a backside shot
tsudo4.jpg
CATLESSDP.jpg 11146241_352000971666149_698012482609315602_n.jpg 10561680_256560081210239_6645392585626315696_n.jpg 1274581_158754014324180_1369896933_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nope they would know it's my car at my part time job. Can't be having uneducated aquarium people fn' up the civic.
Will I'm totally lost on this, unless you're referring to ppl thinking of the fish is a religious symbol?

Will I'm totally lost on this, unless you're referring to ppl thinking of the fish is a religious symbol?
My part time job is at a huge pet store called animal Jungle. We have 30,000 gallons of fresh water under one roof and i work in fresh water. We get a lot of pissed off customers who get mad at us over something they did wrong.

Last edited:
My part time job is at a huge pet store called animal Jungle. We have 30,00 gallons of fresh water under one roof and i work in fresh water. We get a lot of pissed off customers who get mad at us over something they did wrong.
Now that makes since...... Thx for the info.

Is the blue light there for your fog lights?
I like the red door piping....I decided to take mine out. My fingers hurt just looking at what you did. Looks really good!

Last edited:
Thanks, I plan on it. Just sold my g6 and paid off an old loan. Waiting a month to gather up a few more bills and try and do intake manifold, Dp, and flashpro together.
I have a lot in mind for mine and I am slowly ordering the stuff but I wish I had it all at once and could just have everything done in one day hahaha

Well funds are a bit tight after looking through my budget. So I need a bit of help on choices or order of choices. I am going ot get flashpro ordered this week and a was possibly going to order the P2R runners. I have not seen any numbers with this as of yet so I am a bit iffy. I was gonna order a RV6 DP but don't have enough just yet. Trying to get her right before the Sept. Should I just wait and get the Dp first and intake runners next or dp last?

Last edited:
Back