Flippercon's FG4 Build

Well funds are a bit tight after looking through my budget. So I need a bit of help on choices or order of choices. I am going ot get flashpro ordered this week and a was possibly going to order the P2R runners. I have not seen any numbers with this as of yet so I am a bit iffy. I was gonna order a RV6 DP but don't have enough just yet. Trying to get her right before the Sept. Should I just wait and get the Dp first and intake runners next or dp last?

If trying to get it 'right' by September means the dragon, then invest in a good set of tires, you don't need extra speed lol. A bone stock (engine) car with good tires, alignment, and possibly a rear swaybar will be much more fun and rewarding then a flashpro, dp with the stock rubbish a/s tires.

^ My Tires are still in good shape. I am sure there is a lot better out there but I am gonna wait on tires until these are done for, they are paid for and I don't feel like going through the bs to sell them. I will getting a rear sway bar before the meet. Just got FP ordered and runners will be on order in the next week. I need to do a lot of research on tires as well. I want to get new wheels but at the price I may just stick with OEM and just get new rubber when these are done. What would you suggest I look into for tires on a stock Si?

^ My Tires are still in good shape. I am sure there is a lot better out there but I am gonna wait on tires until these are done for, they are paid for and I don't feel like going through the bs to sell them. I will getting a rear sway bar before the meet. Just got FP ordered and runners will be on order in the next week. I need to do a lot of research on tires as well. I want to get new wheels but at the price I may just stick with OEM and just get new rubber when these are done. What would you suggest I look into for tires on a stock Si?

I have Michelin pilot supersports and they're great, they make them in 215/45 r17, but lower cost alternatives like conti DW and the new dunlop spot maxxes work well also.
I'm glad you'll make it to the dragon so we can finally have a 9th gen at last.

any other mod ideas in the works?
With fp coming I plan on getting the P2r runners then rv6 dp. After that just a rear sway bar. Then saving up for a sc. Possibly doing some more little things like the condenser guards, painting calipers and plasti dipping the wheels.

Last edited:
I have Michelin pilot supersports and they're great, they make them in 215/45 r17, but lower cost alternatives like conti DW and the new dunlop spot maxxes work well also.
I'm glad you'll make it to the dragon so we can finally have a 9th gen at last.
Looked these up yesterday and founds some good deals on them. Thanks for the recommendation.

Got Flashpro between jobs yesterday. Got software and drivers working. Gonna do the reflash and start logging. I may be ordering P2r runners this week if budget allows.

Are you wanting a set of all seasons or performance summer tires?
Performance if budget allows. I am still looking into the pros and cons. The faster wear thing has me leaning twoards AS but I haven't done enough research yet.

Do you have to deal with snow at all?

I've seen the Falken Ziex 912 to be a pretty popular all season tire. Reviews are back and forth on how they are in rain.
Post from integra site. Split review though.

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/21-wheels-tires/199915-falken-ziex-912-review.html

Full tire review thread list from the integra site. Might be worth a peek since the car platforms are similar.

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/21-wheels-tires/194837-official-tire-review-thread.html#3136005

I personally run the Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tire in the summer and dedicated snow tires from November to May.

I don't really recommend the DZ101. The StarSpec from Dunlop is supposed to be fantastic though.

Back