Flippercon's FG4 Build

I knew it wouldn't be long..... Need driver improvement classes. Got clocked at 72 in a 55. The cop said he clcoked me at 72 and heard me get on it. I passed him in 3rd(didn't see him) cracking vtec :vtec: ... rode it through 4th at around 7k before I noticed him behind me. Vtec has its ups and downs lol . Layla has been pulled :banghead: 72in55.jpg

Yeah, it's a bad feeling. I hate it. Getting a ticket always sucks hard....

Call a lawyers office and see if they can get it reduced... it might cost just as much but without points on your license. I had one dropped to "failure to obey a traffic control device." I don't know what your states laws are like but it might be worth it.

Yeah, it's a bad feeling. I hate it. Getting a ticket always sucks hard....

Call a lawyers office and see if they can get it reduced... it might cost just as much but without points on your license. I had one dropped to "failure to obey a traffic control device." I don't know what your states laws are like but it might be worth it.
I might just go to court and ask for good behavior. Haven't had a moving violation since December of 2007. So maybe 6 months??

With fp coming I plan on getting the P2r runners then rv6 dp. After that just a rear sway bar. Then saving up for a sc. Possibly doing some more little things like the condenser guards, painting calipers and plasti dipping the wheels.
what do you mean runners? plenum spacers ?

stuff like that rarely does anything, use that money to get your car tuned vs running a basecal.

Ask about traffic school. Most cities have it. You spend a few hours in a class with other users, and they remove all the points from the ticket. It's not free, but you'd avoid having it show up on your driving record... no increase in insurance cost.

Last edited:
Back