DIY Eibach 19mm Rear Sway Bar Install, Part Numbers Included

So... How do I lift 2 wheels up at the same time? Your post doesn't show that.
I've jacked ny car from next to the little part that sticks out, not inbetween the mudflap and the jack point, the other side of it right next to the metal piece the sticks out and slide the jack stand to where it should be

The rear wheels cant be supporting any weight during the install right? Is that why you cant just put it on a lift?

The rear wheels cant be supporting any weight during the install right? Is that why you cant just put it on a lift?

It can go on a lift providing it is adjustable to hit the support points on the side skirts. In this case, I would jack each side up by the control arms and put the jack stands under the rear support points on the side skirts.

Yea, its so Damn hard using the lifts at my school for my Si so I just use the drive on hoists, makes life so easy

Got the rear on, ridiculously hard for a rear sway and I'm running no muffler since my tsudo doesn't fit on it anymore

So the eibach rear sway and the tsudo cannot be used together? I haven't seen this come up yet.

So the eibach rear sway and the tsudo cannot be used together? I haven't seen this come up yet.
I didn't for me, ended up taking my tire off and muffler from the tsudo instead of the brace under the gas tank, just slipped off the old sway bar without having to take off the muffler but after I got the new one in was a different story, Took off the muffler and then tried putting it back on and it was to tight on there, I would have to forced it into place and it would have been touching the sway bar and I already have had rattling from my exhaust hitting under the car, idk if anyone else with a tsudo exhaust has had that, I know one person has had that(the rattling)

Last edited:
The metal heat shield has to be bent out in order to stop the rattle.

The metal heat shield has to be bent out in order to stop the rattle.

Yea I noticed that's where it was rattling but now that I took the muffler out it's rattling even more lol but I'm not surprised but it should be fine if bend the piping on the muffler which I'm unsure of doing at the moment, I'm liking the sound of it with no muffler(I got a resonator on it) doesn't sound too shabby but I don't want to run into problems with the police later on and also I'll bend the heat shield when I fix the muffler, hopefully soon

I didn't for me, ended up taking my tire off and muffler from the tsudo instead of the brace under the gas tank, just slipped off the old sway bar without having to take off the muffler but after I got the new one in was a different story, Took off the muffler and then tried putting it back on and it was to tight on there, I would have to forced it into place and it would have been touching the sway bar and I already have had rattling from my exhaust hitting under the car, idk if anyone else with a tsudo exhaust has had that, I know one person has had that(the rattling)
Yeah i had that rattling but all you gotta do is bend the heat shield around and just pretty much pull on stuff till it's quiet. I wanted to get the sway bar because where I live i could use the benefit of improved handling, but its definitley not worth improper fitment :(
Does anyone else have a Tsudo/Eibach combo that has any input on this?

Yeah i had that rattling but all you gotta do is bend the heat shield around and just pretty much pull on stuff till it's quiet. I wanted to get the sway bar because where I live i could use the benefit of improved handling, but its definitley not worth improper fitment :(
Does anyone else have a Tsudo/Eibach combo that has any input on this?

Today is sad day for Tsudo but a great for Eibach!! I recommend the sway bars even if it is the rear alone!!! SO MUCH BETTER!!

Also back to Tsudo, I'm going to try to bend the pipe tomorrow I will take some before and after pics, I'll upload them as soon as I start, I'll try again to put the muffler back and take a picture so you all can see

Last edited:
you have the bar installed upside down...it should clear the exhaust
Well this was embarrassing/: I did have it upside down but the good news is I fixed it!! In an hour and it took me 2 hrs and 30 minutes yesterday and now its on right and I learned my lesson lol recheck everything and, exhaust fits, and fixed the rattling!!

Hi sorry for bumping an old thread but just want to double check if I have the right part numbers.

I've decided to go with the 20mm 2014/2015 si sway bar instead of the eibach 19mm install, and the part numbers seem to be different.

I found this part list for a user who owns a 2012 civic coupe SI, but will it work for a 2014 civic LX sedan model? I also plan on buying the mooq end links, k750125 & K750126). Just want to make sure before purchasing and handing off to my mechanic to install.

52300-TR7-A51 Rear Stabilizer Bar $52.05
93401-10020-008 x 4 Stabilizer Holder Bolts (You can reuse your old ones. I just prefer new bolts on new parts) $1.10 ea
52306-TR7-A51 x 2 Bushing $12.75 ea
52308-TR7-A00 x 2 Bushing Holder $2.33 ea
52317-TR7-A01 Right Bracket $10.67
52318-TR7-A01 Left Bracket $9.72
93404-10030-08 x 4 Bracket Bolts with Washers $1.13 ea
90212-SA5-003 x 2 End Link Self Locking Nut (Again, you can reuse your old ones) $0.57 ea
Shinetsu Grease for the bushings. (Good stuff!)

Back