22mm progress rear sway bar coupe si

immajackuup

Houston,Texas
22mm progress rear sway bar coupe si
29frwh2.jpg

2rpxws7.jpg

1t5t1g.jpg

Very nice! Which end links are those? I see it says Moog on them and the box but, any particular one? model #?

What's the size of the stock front sway bar?

The front sway bar is 15mm or 18mm? I thought the front sway bar is supposed to be bigger than the rear.

^^ he's right. Front is 18... just looked it up in another post. I was thinking it was 15, but it's not.

front bar is 18 and rear is 15. on front wheel drive car bigger rear swaybar is better.

best to google for more info..
No need to google it. You just gave the info.

I've got a FA5 but I've always thought that when considering the dollar to performance value, the Progress rear sway bar is one of the best mods you can do. I've also got the Moog end links, and have been SOOOOOOO much happier with them than I was with the Corsport units that were on my FG2. No clunking noise at all from the big beefy Moog's. :thumbsup:

A few months ago I discovered Progress now has a 24mm "competition" sway bar available. It's WAAAAAAAY overpriced though. :bleh:

http://www.progressauto.com/products/searchType/vehicleSearch/year/2007/make/Honda/model/Civic Si/productID/744

Last edited:
were you all talking about sways for 2012? front is 18 and rear is 15. on 2013, 2013 si that is, it is 21 and 18 respectively. if op has 18 now, i think the 21 front bar can be had for less than $50. might want to check.

This is the hardware that came with the Progress 22mm. And yes, that's a baseball bat next to the sway bar.

Attachments

• IMG_6728.JPG
    IMG_6728.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
Very nice! Which end links are those? I see it says Moog on them and the box but, any particular one? model #?

do i NEED to upgrade the end links? i have this and havnt installed it yet.

Back