Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

Your car is sweeeet. Thanks for letting me drive your Si. So fun! :vtec:
I was a little rusty driving the manual transmission. I tested your safety start feature ...everything is in good working order. Also, I can confirm that there is an overhang issue when you press in the clutch and then press the gas heavily....ha ha!

It was fun. I haven't had my i-VTEC lights on for awhile.

Not exactly the rev hang that every one talks about but very similar. ;)

It was great meeting up with Pauly99to17 today for a DBP mini meet. I can't wait to see the new wheels on his great looking ride.
So jealous... I wish there were others on here that lived closer! Cars look great though! I'm hoping to do the first hand wash of the season tomorrow... which means it will either rain or snow the following day, lol.

So jealous... I wish there were others on here that lived closer! Cars look great though! I'm hoping to do the first hand wash of the season tomorrow... which means it will either rain or snow the following day, lol.

Thanks MissE. It was good to talk to someone as into these cars as I am.

You're right about the weather. I hand washed mine twice this weekend and it's going to rain today and flurries tomorrow. Oh well. It was clean for a day.

It's a crappy cell-phone shot but I LOVE how this color looks in the sun! I'm not used to sun with this car since I bought it in December. Today was 70 and sunny so I decided I'd put on my new AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector too.
IMG_0823.jpg

Pricey? Did the tpms fit easy? Sorry for all the questions but I really like those, I think those would look great on my coupe.

Pricey? Did the tpms fit easy? Sorry for all the questions but I really like those, I think those would look great on my coupe.
When I bought them they had TPMS sensors in them already....I don't use them though (Canada doesn't have this). I got a fantastic deal from a guy selling them on Kijiji in Ottawa. He had totaled his car during the winter .....had these sitting in the garage and wanted to unload them quickly. I picked them up for $600 with brand new tires too! Good luck finding them used though....very difficult to find .....everyone keeps them. There is a website that was selling refurbished rims for $200 a piece, and then shipping was something like $45 each (for US residents). So, you're looking at around $1000 for the rims.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i just came across this forum and i thought id join in. lots of good info here and some nice civics with changes done. Pauly, those wheels look pretty sweet on the DBP. I just shined mine up quick today with the detailer, nothing fancy done to it yet except for all the visors, back windows getting tint next week (cant do the front here in NB). Heres a couple pics to share it with ya.c4.jpgc2.jpgc5.jpg

Hi everyone, i just came across this forum and i thought id join in. lots of good info here and some nice civics with changes done. Pauly, those wheels look pretty sweet on the DBP. I just shined mine up quick today with the detailer, nothing fancy done to it yet except for all the visors, back windows getting tint next week (cant do the front here in NB). Heres a couple pics to share.
Welcome Trav! Nice shiny ride! Great to have another member in eastern Canada. We have 1 other member in New Brunswick too. You will surely like it here. lots of friendly, helpful members.

Check out the map of members here. Make sure to add your postal code. A+
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/

^^^^^^^ New member close to you MissE. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, i just came across this forum and i thought id join in. lots of good info here and some nice civics with changes done. Pauly, those wheels look pretty sweet on the DBP. I just shined mine up quick today with the detailer, nothing fancy done to it yet except for all the visors, back windows getting tint next week (cant do the front here in NB). Heres a couple pics to share it with ya.View attachment 16987View attachment 16988View attachment 16989

Nice looking ride Trav! Welcome to the forum. As Paul said, this is a great place.

welcome to the site... car looks good. Any future plans for it?

Back