GRFXP Gel Steering Wheel Emblems

It does look pretty good. I did want the black one initially, but it didn't have the chrome sides so blue was my second option.

I was thinking of getting the black, but went with red to match the interior I guess..

What shipping method did you guys use? Because I paid $13 for the steering wheel and 'Si' emblems plus a free GRFXP decal.

Steering wheel AND Si emblem?

EDIT: Oh, nm I see now

Last edited:
Whoops. I meant Si emblem overlays.

Installed my red one, and I don't think it's red enough for me. It was on for a total of 15 seconds. Luckily I also got black!

In real life (not in pics) the red is actually more burgundy than the red on the si emblems in the car. It's probably ok for most, but im very anal when it comes to color Matching.

In real life (not in pics) the red is actually more burgundy than the red on the si emblems in the car. It's probably ok for most, but im very anal when it comes to color Matching.

Would you be able to take some pics to show the difference in color? I was worried about this also cause I'm just like you when it comes to color matching lol. I bought something like this from corsport once and it sucked so I'm kinda iffy on getting it. The J's racing one matches the Si red perfectly so I'm not sure if I should just keep it or try this out.

52rU819l.jpg

I see what they are taking about. The red is definitely off. More burgundy-ish unfortunately. I removed it and might order black. Otherwise, when I get some more money, I'll just order the whole kit.

I see what they are taking about. The red is definitely off. More burgundy-ish unfortunately. I removed it and might order black. Otherwise, when I get some more money, I'll just order the whole kit.

I see, well that killed it for me. I was gonna order one just to try it if the red matched.

Currently available only for a Limited time GRFXP Gel Steering Wheel Emblems are designed to fit directly over the OE emblem on all 9thGens.

ONLY $8.00
Exclusive for 9thcivic.com
Email us, sales@grafixpressions.com

Available colors: (left to right)​
Ultra Pink - Light Blue - Yellow - Grey​
Orange - Soft Pink - Red - Blue​
Black - Hybrid - Decepticon (red) - Autobot (blue)​
Autobot (black)​

I'd like to order this black one if you have any left. Let me know how to paypal you.

Back