Official Hawaii Thread

What'sUpDOHC!

Oahu,Hawaii
Vehicle Model
Si DOHC Beast
Body Style
4door
Any members located in Hawaii want to talk about anything. Meets, cruises, get togethers, or talk cars in general Here is the place!

Last edited:
Their isn't that much members from hawaii im from oahu but most of us are from different islands :pat:

Shoots ill start what do you do for elbow injuries lol mines been hurting for a while and it got worst this last couple of days been going heavy again my fault I thought it was a good idea to curl the 100 lbs plate one arm at a time lol

:omg: braddah, you is nuts! pretty sure you going have to rest em for a little while. and take plenty advil?
Man that sucks no garens on resting haha tomorrow is shoulders lol never thought about Advil I'm just loading up on bioastin and fish oils

Shoots ill start what do you do for elbow injuries lol mines been hurting for a while and it got worst this last couple of days been going heavy again my fault I thought it was a good idea to curl the 100 lbs plate one arm at a time lol
Damn!!! I'm nowhere near ur level. As for the elbow maybe some icy hot or tiger balm. I used to use that back in school when playin sports. Worked like magic.

Are u taking any supplements. Joint pills are probably best.

Right now only c4 extreme because was on sale I bought the big bottles of fish oil and bioastin from Costco 400 pill count should last me a life time haha
Ever thought of taking a test? Depending what ur goal is these will help a lot with working out. I've been taking tests since on and off since I started working out and strength and size gains were pretty good.

The accord is nice, but if I didn't need to fit two rear facing car seats, I'd prefer the Si.
Yeah I hear you but it's for the best. I was in the same position as u with my daughter, I only had my 8th coupe and that was a pain getting in an out for the back seat for my daughter. Needless to say I needed to trade it in for a bigger car so I got the 12 sedan. Btw congrats on ur baby

Last edited:
Ever thought of taking a test? Depending what ur goal is these will help a lot with working out. I've been taking tests since on and off since I started working out and strength and size gains were pretty good.
Are you taking shots or pills always thought about taking a little extra but don't know where to start

Back