2012 CIVIC SI PMM

Don't worry, it will be as good as new again.

Sorry to see. Luckily you didn't get hurt.

I hit a deer in my 2009 Civic a few years ago and about 3K later, the car was all fixed up. Hopefully you'll get a good body shop.

sorry to see this. :sadwavey: Ughh
Sorry to see. Luckily you didn't get hurt.

I hit a deer in my 2009 Civic a few years ago and about 3K later, the car was all fixed up. Hopefully you'll get a good body shop.
Don't worry, it will be as good as new again.

I got to pick and I had her to to the best one in south jersey. They work on all the high end cars in my area when it's needed. Rolls Royce, Mercedes, Ferrari, etc, etc....it's depressing not having her though lol

It sucks waiting but maybe they'll actually do a good job. When I had to get mine fixed last year, it only took a few days but it wasn't a great job.

From the description it sounds like it would replace resistors, but I would ask someone who knows more. webby ethlar
I had LED bulbs for the signals in my old Civic, and an electronic flasher relay I bought from Autozone for ~$10 did the trick. The LEDs blinked normally

Last edited:
Yeah it was a deer, I didn't even hit the brakes because it came so fast. I'm taking it to the shop tomorrow. I drove it home, it's leaking some antifreeze. The radiator is done, hood and front clip. It could be a lot worse actually. We will see what the estimate comes to. I have insurance and already made a claim. I'm seriously sad....I have been working on a tune with vitviper and she was running so good...I was sure I was gonna be running in the 13's :*(

squiggy it does look like something ripping it open, maybe I can photoshop something cool! Lol

Sorry to hear about the car. Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks before you. At least you got to drive your car home!
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/new-member-in-orlando-area.8296/#post-204732
DSC_0030.JPG

sorry to hear, the return of ur SI will be soon
OMG! Did you try to swerve out of the way and hit the tree? I hope everyone was/is okay! Sorry that was supposed to be the post above yours don't know how yours got here.

Last edited:
:woot: It looks even better with the cf hood.

:woot: It looks even better with the cf hood.
I know I'm soooo excited!!! The body shop replaced my headlights even my led blinkers and they let me order the hood and took it off my deductible! I'm so happy even though I hit a deer! Lol

I know I'm soooo excited!!! The body shop replaced my headlights even my led blinkers and they let me order the hood and took it off my deductible! I'm so happy even though I hit a deer! Lol
So the headlights came tinted when the body shop replaced them?

What do you think about the SI emblem, I have it but I'm thinking about leaving it off?

I knida like the look of the grille with the Si emblem on it. It's up to you though.

So the headlights came tinted when the body shop replaced them?
No the body shop painted them and the emblem because they wanted to get my car back the same way it was before the accident! I didn't expect it, I'm glad I went to them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back