2012 CIVIC SI PMM

No the body shop painted them and the emblem because they wanted to get my car back the same way it was before the accident! I didn't expect it, I'm glad I went to them!

Oh nice.

And I fixed that post.

Looks awesome. It seems like they did a great job. I guess there are still a few good body shops around.
They really did, I can't even tell that it was in an accident, and they used all oem parts. Except for the headlights and hood of course. I couldn't be happier!

It does look really clean without the Si...maybe spray the Si without some Plasti Dip black or smoke?

car looks great. Have you ever thought of lightly smoking your fogs?

that's a great idea.
Then you can either put HIDs in your fogs too, or CREE LEDs for fogs, so it'll shine through the smoke

I wanted to paint them but since they are glass it does not turn out well. But I do want to make them darker for sure!

323 I never thought of HIDs for the fogs. I bought them for my headlights but I can't use them since they are 9006 and not h1 :(

I wanted to paint them but since they are glass it does not turn out well. But I do want to make them darker for sure!

323 I never thought of HIDs for the fogs. I bought them for my headlights but I can't use them since they are 9006 and not h1 :(
You can't exchange them?

if they won't exchange them, throw them up for sale here... someone could use 9006 hids

I need to put on my suspension ASAP, and take some better quality photos for the next ride of the month I enter lol

Reactions: 323
I'm so sad! I went to flip my license holder plate yesterday and the auto repair shop used the top screw hole and not there's a noticeable hole in the front clip of the car! Ahhhhhh!!!! Why would they do that, I wanna cry
:(

Fastest 1/4 mile time:
right lane 14.38

Injen CAI
Full race 3" down pipe and cat back
Vit viper tune
3,000 rpm launch limit
Full tire pressure
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg