2012 CIVIC SI PMM

:eek: :confused: :( :confuzzled:

Story??? Looks like someone/thing tried to rip open the front end with their hands.

What happened!? Deer? :(
:eek: :confused: :( :confuzzled:

Story??? Looks like someone/thing tried to rip open the front end with their hands.
I would say deer as well

Yeah it was a deer, I didn't even hit the brakes because it came so fast. I'm taking it to the shop tomorrow. I drove it home, it's leaking some antifreeze. The radiator is done, hood and front clip. It could be a lot worse actually. We will see what the estimate comes to. I have insurance and already made a claim. I'm seriously sad....I have been working on a tune with vitviper and she was running so good...I was sure I was gonna be running in the 13's :*(

squiggy it does look like something ripping it open, maybe I can photoshop something cool! Lol

Hey, the worst is over. It'll only make you love her more when she's all fixed!

Man, that sucks. There's really no way to avoid a deer, especially at night. :(

Did your fenders get damaged too?

It doesn't look like it last night but I'm about to go take a better look now. I just woke up and I need to unlock my flash bro from Trisha just in case. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Wow its crazy how much damage a deer can do, my friend totaled his evo like that.
It doesn't seem totaled, no real lose of fluids, I drove it home with no issues. It wasn't even pulling to one side or anything. I think the fact that I didn't slow down when the deer hit is why there was less damage than you normally see. I hit the gas instead and the deer flew up and out of the way. I will find out soon I hope. I am worried about how much I would get if they totaled it. I put down 10grand cash and I'm worried about losing that.

you wont lose it if you got full coverage, but your obviously not going to get what you paid for, insurance companies usually go by nada value to determine your value. so you can do it yourself and sometimes you can negotiate what they offer.

It's boring and makes me want to fall asleep. Lol.

Yeah fenders minor damage front clip radiator hood from what I could see. I'm waiting to hear from the body shop for more info.

Back