2012 CIVIC SI PMM

Nice! Just an fyi, I had to order amber turn signal bulbs because there's only a small yellow reflective strip inside the lights that doesn't do much so the turn signals are pretty much white

nice work at the track for your first time! Car is looking good

Nice! Just an fyi, I had to order amber turn signal bulbs because there's only a small yellow reflective strip inside the lights that doesn't do much so the turn signals are pretty much white
Thanks for the tip! can you share a link to the bulbs I need, or would my napa or autozone have them?

Install the headlights already! :D
I know!!! I'm waiting for them to come, hoping tomorrow :pray: As soon as they come I'm taking them to my painter so he can spray a very think coat on them to smoke them a little and protect them in the long run from any hazing. So it's going to be about a week still :banghead:

nice work at the track for your first time! Car is looking good
Thanks! I was so excited to hit 14.9! I'm gonna work on my launch times and I should be right around 14.6 or so I hope. I'm going again tomorrow night if it doesn't rain like it did today!

you'll need resistors to use LEDs, just fyi
and thanks, but i already have the ones i want picked out :)

Last edited:
you'll need resistors to use LEDs, just fyi
and thanks, but i already have the ones i want picked out :)

I don't know a lot about switching to LED's so thank you so much for the resistor info, I also see an led electronic flasher available would that be an easier way to go?

I don't know a lot about switching to LED's so thank you so much for the resistor info, I also see an led electronic flasher available would that be an easier way to go?

post a link to that. they might have called the resistors "electronic flashers" but just to make sure i'll check it out for you

Last edited:
Good runs man. Just goes to show how much of a different a few bolt ons and a tune can make

I'm not familiar with these, but it says : "Eliminates the need for load resistors,"

I vaguely recall reading somewhere that the flasher for the 9th gen blinkers is integrated into the micu and not something you can just unplug to swap in a new one, not 100% sure though so don't hold me to this

webby ethlar Thanks guys, I think your right about it being intergrated I took a quick look before I left for the track tonight and did not see one. I'll have to splice in some resistors i guess. Shouldn't be too hard by the looks of it.

Reactions: 323
Back