2012 CIVIC SI PMM

image.jpg
My LED blinkers arrived from right after my head lights! It's like x-mas in June, or I can just say happy birthday to myself since its this month any way! Jajaja

Nice! What are you painting on the headlights and what color? Also, did you get the resistors?

Nice! What are you painting on the headlights and what color? Also, did you get the resistors?
The resistors should be here tomorrow, thanks again for the tip. As far as the headlights go my painter sprays a very thin coat of black and clear coat on the lens which gives them a slightly smoked look. It also serves as a protective layer which prevents any whitening or discoloration in the future.

Last edited:
It took me a few weeks but I finished my 3" full race exhaust by installing my full race downpipe.
The exhaust already sounding good but with the down pipe Trisha sounds like one mean *****! Just how I like her!
I had installed the cat back a couple of months ago so it's nice to get it done now its time to visit VitViper for a tune!
A big shout out to the guys at full race for giving me a great deal and answering all my questions I had!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Did the dp come with ceramic coating or did you do it yourself?

I order the one with a titanium coating, you can get it without any, or a 1,600 deg coating, or the 2,000 deg titanium. I figured go big or go home. Lol I am thinking about doing a super charger or turbo in the future as well so just in case I do my dp is good to go.

interesting... I haven't seen anyone have a coated one yet. :thumb:

Before and after shots of my new pro design headlights. I had them smoked by my painter. I still need to hook up the LED lights. I'm also having an issue with the right parking light led (which does have resistor) coming on. It does blink fine as well as hazards but it does not come on with the parking lights.

image.jpg image.jpg

hey i'm having the same issue with my driver side parking light.
It doesnt come on but my the turn signal/hazard light comes on just fine.
At first I thought i just broke the parking light filament but it seems like you're having the same issue with LEDs so now it has me wondering if it's the headlights causing an issue...?

Really, that's interesting. I even put a tester into the cars Side of the wiring harness and there is different a signal coming from the car for the blinker/hazard and a separate one for the parking light. So it seems like the signal from the car is right. now I really have no clue because the blinker/parking light socket is from our car to begin with.

323 mine is the passenger side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 323
Well I just got my LEDs in the mail today, I'll install them with resistors and see what happens

Happy birthday to me!!! (It's not my b-day yet, but close enough to justify my coilovers lol!)
A huge shout out to Built By Notorious for hooking me up with a great deal on these k-sport kontrol pro coilovers! Thanks again for everything!
image.jpg

Than
she looks bad *** man. im thinking the full race setup myself.
thanks! I'm really happy so far with her progress! I love the full race set up, plus the guys at full race are really cool! I know some people say its pricy but Im really happy with the product.

Than thanks! I'm really happy so far with her progress! I love the full race set up, plus the guys at full race are really cool! I know some people say its pricy but Im really happy with the product.
you pay for quality. i dont mind spending a little extra on something i know will be solid. how is it noise wise...?

With just the cat back exhaust it was very deep tones and it didn't resonate in the cabin that bad at all. Still able to hold normal level conversation. Windows open no resonating in the cabin at all. From out side it sounds very good. Like a high performance sports car not ricey at all. My friends always said it sounded like a v6 not a 4 banger. Once I added the down pipe the levels def increased still not too bad in the cabin at all unless your really getting on it, then it doesn't matter because who's talking when your trying to catch the hole shot from a traffic light lol.

Back