Foods!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
As some of you know (the ones that actually read the itinerary :giggle: ), we will have a group breakfast on Friday at 6:30-7 before the big N.GA run. Unless we would all rather have it on Saturday (it's just a lot of cooking).

The menu items will be straightforward, whole wheat pancakes and waffles, french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Please post up and let me know what you want and if you would rather have it Friday or Saturday.

I'm also taking suggestions for dinner items as well, so far we can do grill stuff (burgers / steaks / kebabs ), stir fry, curries (hot, as part of the challenge), sausage & peppers. As long as it's not insane we can probably accommodate it. The Azalea cabin has a large kitchen, bigger than the shack Laurels. So it should be ok.

I'll be bringing some PA based snacks (pretzels, chips, etc, and some baked items). Let me know if you can contribute also.

I supposed I should have mentioned they would be fresh from my garden.

It is. I think it's the perfect amount of heat. The other one is a cherry sauce so it has like no heat, just sweet flavor.

i know i'm kinda late to the party, but i won't be there til friday afternoon/evening. :banghead: saturday breakfast would be nice (esp since it seems like there's gonna be some awesome food), but i won't be super devastated if i miss it friday morning

i know i'm kinda late to the party, but i won't be there til friday afternoon/evening. :banghead: saturday breakfast would be nice (esp since it seems like there's gonna be some awesome food), but i won't be super devastated if i miss it friday morning

Yeah, I'm kinda feeling that if I do it on Friday I'm really going to be pressed for time before the big GA run. So I might hold off until Saturday, that's more of a laid back, skyway cruise day anyway.

You can tell me after you eat one.

Challenge accepted, I'll have a few, it might be good for Friday after our drive, I planned on having a small cookout anyway.

I'm stopping at Ingles in Robbinsville after our GA drive concludes.

Challenge accepted, I'll have a few, it might be good for Friday after our drive, I planned on having a small cookout anyway.

I'm bringing enough for anyone who wants some. The less people that eat them, the more for those who do.

I'll bring them in an ice chest, but if you have a fridge to keep them in once we arrive, that'll be good. They'll just need to be reheated.

I'm bringing enough for anyone who wants some. The less people that eat them, the more for those who do.

I'll bring them in an ice chest, but if you have a fridge to keep them in once we arrive, that'll be good. They'll just need to be reheated.

The cabin does have a fridge and oven, so just drop it off there when we get to the cabin on Wednesday

Back