DIY DIY - Automatic Passenger Window!

I wonder if you can even buy the switch separately or if you'd end up shelling out like $200 for the whole control panel just to scavenge one button.
haha i know it seems like a lot. but i wired it all up and soldered the entire module to the new button on my passenger side. i welded it to the inside of the door anyways :D

i been try this mod. i had 2010 accord lx. has only auto up down driver side. even i change to ex-l switch(auto driver and passinger site) not working.but has window roll down and up with key and remote. but civic do not have this .i try si.ex-l .ex .even my hybrid. no dice.
inside door window motor has diffrent circurt.i wonder how he did?

Last edited:
Webby, can we delete this thread? I can post a wiring diagram for this DIY in the electrical diagram thread. This is an unfinished DIY. I only have the finished product in my car.

you can't add the wiring info into the 1st post of this thread?

I'm not even sure if a pic is needed of the soldering job. A wire diagram would surely be enough, no?

lol tell me that after you have taken your doors apart twice :P the weighted foam thingy in my doors have been duct tapped and glued twice hahahah omg
You need to take your doors apart to fix that speaker rattle. :bananapoke:

BTW. My LX doesn't have auto window at all. :(

i found out at youtube. 2013 civic has all auto window .but that thailand ,korea version.has smart key. has push botton start,oem hid light,has all.
but thats around 36k

Last edited:
This would be an awesome mod. Ali, when you have a second, could you post up a pic of the switches on the passenger side door all put back together? Or even better, a video of it working? I'd love to see it in operation.

Thanks for putting this one together.

sorry for make coufuse.
thailand or korean model.
has all auto window.
17 si wheel
2.0 i -vtec.
led headlight
front and rear parking sensor.
all leather,
navi .sunroof.
smartkey.push botton start.
as low as $36000 us.
ohg
maybe get acura tl?
but i am pretty happy with my 13 civic hybrid non option.
no navi,no sunroof, but 36mpg still not really bad.
car has only 380mile

Back