Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

Mine is stock compared to most of you fellas but here's my '13 EX-L

IMG_2971_zps15b6e559.jpg

IMG_29692_zpsc387cc1d.jpg

IMG_2962_zps9ee1e851.jpg

IMG_2950_zpsfc5c5436.jpg

i paid 80 $ for custom piping from cat to exhaust. no res.

80?! sounds like a steal lol..i've seen your youtube vid, your setup sounds pretty nice! how are you liking it though? i like the flush look but isn't it a bit close to your bumper?

80?! sounds like a steal lol..i've seen your youtube vid, your setup sounds pretty nice! how are you liking it though? i like the flush look but isn't it a bit close to your bumper?
Sound is pretty nice. It's very loud though. I love my exhaust, it looks close to my bumper but i have no problem with that.

That's why I chose 2.5 inch pipe bro, he said if we put bigger pipe it's going to be louder and I said okay do it, because I have a neighbor who is sheriff officer :)

there's a couple of aftermarket cat-backs that use 2.5in piping like the tsudo. i'd assume they sound pretty similar if your setup was resonated. you sure did save a lot of money by going custom though.

there's a couple of aftermarket cat-backs that use 2.5in piping like the tsudo. i'd assume they sound pretty similar if your setup was resonated. you sure did save a lot of money by going custom though.
Yeah absolutely, piping 80$ and 45$ dc sport exhaust from eBay.total is 125$

Hey pauly, have you done the intake resonator delete yet? Or are you running some type of SRI/CAI? It's worth trying out if you're thinking about getting the TBS. I tried one but kept getting the evap/leak error code with it. I think @sk8nava has the spacer and had some issues as well.

Hey pauly, have you done the intake resonator delete yet? Or are you running some type of SRI/CAI? It's worth trying out if you're thinking about getting the TBS. I tried one but kept getting the evap/leak error code with it. I think @sk8nava has the spacer and had some issues as well.
No I haven't done it yet. Was busy and then wham! ....winter came. Will have to wait for warmer weather. I just have the Takeda air intake.

Too bad about the code. Dam. Any feedback for the power increase with that mod?

Back