Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

@Pauly99to17 maybe you could get a TBS with your coupon? I ended up doing that with my procivic coupon. Theyre only like $90 so that'd be around 1/2 off.

@Pauly99to17 maybe you could get a TBS with your coupon? I ended up doing that with my procivic coupon. Theyre only like $90 so that'd be around 1/2 off.
Well, that's how all this latest conversation got going actually. I don't want to do this mod if I'm going to have alerts pop up my Imid though.

Well, that's how all this latest conversation got going actually. I don't want to do this mod if I'm going to have alerts pop up my Imid though.

Yeah i hear you about the warnings. I think im just gonna give it a shot and see what happens. Ive already been driving around with the tpms light for 8 months so what the heck

Last edited:
Yeah i hear you about the warnings. I think im just gonna give it a shot and see what happens. Ive already been driving around with the tpms light for 8 months so what the heck
If you do it and you can confirm what RobSBP did with the gasket then I will do it too. Right now I'm still too nervous to do it.
@RobSBP do you know if anyone else has done this mod like you did and confirm there were no problems?

If you do it and you can confirm what RobSBP did with the gasket then I will do it too. Right now I'm still too nervous to do it.
@RobSBP do you know if anyone else has done this mod like you did and confirm there were no problems?
@Inno civic coupe LX also did it and we have AFE Takeda intake installed also.

Sounds good, it'll be soon after Christmas im guessing

Engine / Performance Modifications:
Intake Resonator Delete + K&N Filter
Suspension & Wheel Modifications:
Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers
Exterior Modifcations:
s204 Sti lip
8000K HIDs
debadged trunk
OEM splash guards
15% tint all around
painted H emblems
blue lugnuts
blue calipers

Didnt really notice any performance gains but sounds a lot better than stock. I know some people complain that heat soak might be an issue on hot days but I havent noticed any problems driving it on 90+ degree days.

Didnt really notice any performance gains but sounds a lot better than stock. I know some people complain that heat soak might be an issue on hot days but I havent noticed any problems driving it on 90+ degree days.
In real life, anything less than 10 hp gain is very hard to detect or feel useless you have equate timer.
Just think about it, the gain from intake resonator delete and heat soak issue will cancel each other out and end up with no performance gain at all.

In real life, anything less than 10 hp gain is very hard to detect or feel useless you have equate timer.
Just think about it, the gain from intake resonator delete and heat soak issue will cancel each other out and end up with no performance gain at all.
Yea its basicly just a sound mod

The key is to find the way to keep the air cool while travel inside the engine, that should take care the heat soak problem. What intake resonator make is air restriction.

Back