2014 Honda Civic

the downpipe can be beat by the aftermarket options available

Very true, just wish Honda wouldn't have put the 90 degree bend at the bottom, just seems like a bad design. Once I am out of waranty I plan on checking out upgrades.

12 was my favorite year. I don't like the fake chrome in any way shape or forum. And the wing on the 13 doesn't do it for me. Kinda funny cause I love my sti wing

12 was my favorite year. I don't like the fake chrome in any way shape or forum. And the wing on the 13 doesn't do it for me. Kinda funny cause I love my sti wing
I agree about that wing. Looks too ricey to me. But the 2014 coupe with the double spoiler kills it. It's rice at it's finest. Lol. As for the front of the sedan. I blacked out all the chrome and it look aggressive as fawk. The lower part of the 13' bumper not the garnish that has the fogs in it. Is so much more aggressive and sportier than the 12. And unfortunately their is no comparison between the interiors of the '12 & '13. I had a '12 as a rental and thought the interior was absolutely terrible compared to my 8th gen at the time. Now with the '13 they stepped their game up. Wish I would have got the keyless start push button thing though. As for the lane departure I could care less.

I agree about that wing. Looks too ricey to me. But the 2014 coupe with the double spoiler kills it. It's rice at it's finest. Lol. As for the front of the sedan. I blacked out all the chrome and it look aggressive as fawk. The lower part of the 13' bumper not the garnish that has the fogs in it. Is so much more aggressive and sportier than the 12. And unfortunately their is no comparison between the interiors of the '12 & '13. I had a '12 as a rental and thought the interior was absolutely terrible compared to my 8th gen at the time. Now with the '13 they stepped their game up. Wish I would have got the keyless start push button thing though. As for the lane departure I could care less.
i honestly have never seen the interior on the 13's but the 12's were cheap inside. the only thing i didn't like on the 13's not just civics but the back up cameras. I like the camera its self but i dislike the look of it having a navigation screen when it doesn't.

i honestly have never seen the interior on the 13's but the 12's were cheap inside. the only thing i didn't like on the 13's not just civics but the back up cameras. I like the camera its self but i dislike the look of it having a navigation screen when it doesn't.

Trust me I have the 12 and sat in and drove a 13... interior is much better. . But that's all it has going for it really.. everything else is kinda just ehhh for me..

*LX gets 16" steel wheels + new designed wheel covers (no more 15" wheels on any Civic)
*EX gets last year's same 16" alloy wheels
*EX-L+ gets the "new" wheels -- aka, '09-'11 Si 17" wheels but painted two-tone
*Si gets exclusive new 18" wheels (hideous if you ask me!)

Honda's configurator shows different EX wheels online- weird! I'm liking the new interior, tech, and rear end of the coupe, just hate the front and the fact that there's NO volume knob on the EX. WTF is up with these new infotainment systems Honda?

This is what I like about my 13 Si Coupe, no chrome, good lines and the updated interior / wheels for 2013.

The back up camera on the 2013 comes up on the i-mid, and I have a non navi, so no navi screen, also the 13's have the same interior as the 14's with exception of push button start and the lcd interface for the radio.

The back up camera on the 2013 comes up on the i-mid, and I have a non navi, so no navi screen, also the 13's have the same interior as the 14's with exception of push button start and the lcd interface for the radio.
o i like that if its in the imid because my cousin has a accord with a huge screen and i hate the look of it

o i like that if its in the imid because my cousin has a accord with a huge screen and i hate the look of it
IMG_0328.sized.jpg

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/adexternals-reverse-backup-camera-diy.6538/
installed on a 2012 at the link above

Back