Why is the Coupe Si trunk "spoiler" so ugly!?!?

I hated it the first time I looked at it but I guess it's not a big deal to me anymore. Then again I do drive a black si which does a good job of hiding the ugly.

No the garnish... It's about 225.00 plus the new spoiler which I don't know yet?

At first I didn't like the spoiler on my '12 coupe. I was gonna buy an ex trunk just to swap, but the spoiler has grown on me... Now I actually like it. It gives a great direction to the rear line when viewed directly from a perpendicular angle.

But I agree with a previous poster, I like the duck bill style on the new accords. I'd be interested to see someone do a custom si coupe duckbill to replace the current spoiler.

If you want a bigger spoiler I've seen an 8thgen mugen wing on a coupe and it doesn't look horrible. Not my cup of tea, but hey lol.

Id love to see that before I do the 14 spoiler on mine...
me too.

our trunks are slightly smaller than theirs. my buddy has a spare si coupe wing and i tried placing it on my car and ours is slightly smaller.

any pics?

Idk if this is the actual mugen wing, he said its from an FD2 so idk what that makes it... Also, idk if he is a member here, but he is from Panama, so keep in mind their cars styles are different. Personally I like his car, but I'll still put my flame suit on haha lol

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

i like the stock spoiler, subtle and not overdone but still looks good. IMO

Idk if this is the actual mugen wing, he said its from an FD2 so idk what that makes it... Also, idk if he is a member here, but he is from Panama, so keep in mind their cars styles are different. Personally I like his car, but I'll still put my flame suit on haha lol

View attachment 34478 View attachment 34479 View attachment 34480
so much win....... i want that look right there. (as far as the spoiler) i want a subtle roof too but this is the look im going for

yeah wow that type-r spoiler looks sooooo good on the 9th gen... bought one... will be delivered by the time i get home from this deployment... i'm excited

Back