Clash of Clans

If I catch who is giving me troops that I am not asking for, I am going to kick them out without warning. Also, why the **** would any of us want Wall Breakers as reinforcements?

Need to make a rule that anyone asking for healers will be kicked out as well. Brings me to an update suggestion for the developers. A spot to enter clan rules would be awesome!

Our little clan of 3 is Nondrum, Envader and Nomar if someone wants to send invites. Winter is Comin is the clan name.

Need to make a rule that anyone asking for healers will be kicked out as well. Brings me to an update suggestion for the developers. A spot to enter clan rules would be awesome!
Another suggestion would be to be able to donate elixir, gold, and dark elixir to clan mates.

never would have thought the clan would have 50 members, i remember when me and like 8 of my buddies started BSD

Our little clan of 3 is Nondrum, Envader and Nomar if someone wants to send invites. Winter is Comin is the clan name.
I don't believe we have the option to invite those that are currently in a clan.

Glad y'all decided to come on board. We've got more spaces available now.. I'm quite happy we had the problem of too many members! That's awesome.

haha i had to chase nomar around on facebook last night to get him into the clan haha

more like...you need to leave...don't leave yet...why did he leave already? invite sent...let me kick someone...accepted...invite sent
:rotfl:

Damn women! Always bossy and changing their minds all the time......

:badger: :banana whip2:

Back