• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Clash of Clans

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Outer perimeter of walls are upgraded to purple! Only 75 more to go to finish them all...

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
15 walls to go and then I can upgrade to TH8!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Walls are done! Lvl 8 TH upgrade will commence soon.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Holy crap! It will have taken nearly 4 months from the completion of level 7 Town Hall to the completion of the level 8 upgrade.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Imagine how long it will take to get to level 9!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
You've got less time than I do...haha
That is an understatement...at least until this semester is over. Ugh. So burnt out right now.
In the next week and a half, I have two programming assignments (5 problems), two case analyses (one with presentation), a pretty involved excel/Solver assignment, and a test due. This does not include prep for teaching nor my actual job. If it wasn't for spring break this last, I may have my snapped.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
good gosh. Maybe I say I don't have time for it because I have a bunch of other things that I could and should be doing :rotfl: like laundry

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
good gosh. Maybe I say I don't have time for it because I have a bunch of other things that I could and should be doing :rotfl: like laundry
As much as the weather sucks, I am not looking forward to the yard work that comes with nice weather. I may end up with an overgrown jungle for a while.