Clash of Clans

Outer perimeter of walls are upgraded to purple! Only 75 more to go to finish them all...

Holy crap! It will have taken nearly 4 months from the completion of level 7 Town Hall to the completion of the level 8 upgrade.

You've got less time than I do...haha
That is an understatement...at least until this semester is over. Ugh. So burnt out right now.
In the next week and a half, I have two programming assignments (5 problems), two case analyses (one with presentation), a pretty involved excel/Solver assignment, and a test due. This does not include prep for teaching nor my actual job. If it wasn't for spring break this last, I may have my snapped.

good gosh. Maybe I say I don't have time for it because I have a bunch of other things that I could and should be doing :rotfl: like laundry

good gosh. Maybe I say I don't have time for it because I have a bunch of other things that I could and should be doing :rotfl: like laundry
As much as the weather sucks, I am not looking forward to the yard work that comes with nice weather. I may end up with an overgrown jungle for a while.

Back