Clash of Clans

You'll have to build your clan tower first. It's BSD. I think a pic of the shield is a few pages before

I had 5/5 builders idle last week. I suppose that's what happens when you've been busy doing other things.. I'm pretty sure I will have idle builders for the rest of the game though, as I'm getting to the point where there are only a couple dozen more non-wall upgrades to go and they are all very expensive (6.5 million gold minimum).. wild stuff.

As for purple walls, keep it up everyone.. They are totally worth your while even if it is time consuming and boring... pink walls are simply too easy to bust through and you'll never be able to save enough for the more expensive upgrades just down the line without them.

Holding my ground decently right now. Hopefully I can keep it up, still low in level and upgrades. I take it the system levels your opponents to what you are.

Your opponents will be in the same trophy range as you.. as you go up, your opponents will get harder but you'll find more resources available.. the lower you go, the easier your opponents are but you'll get less resources in general. Once you've got your clan castle come join BSD!

For sure, I am at like 620 trophies right now, but upgrading as much as I can. Got lvl 2 archers and barbarian now. Going to have to build the clan Castle next and find you all

Back