Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

Thanks!!! I really appreciate it. As a first question has anybody done a bronze rim with the DBP color? I think that would look pretty sweet on a drop like the old wrx.
I don't have it but was seriously looking into bronze Sparco Assetto Gara wheels. Check out Tirerack to see if you like the color combo- it's a rough estimate but looks great to me!

i wish it stopped being Siberia cold so i could wash my car lol

WrsdQ8K.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I need help! My 2012 Civic is from Honda Canada and I got it in Dec. 2011...WELL a snowbank wreaked havoc on my bumper and while I fixed the mega dent with a blow dryer (win) the paint is still scuffed and scratched (a mere few months after some &$^*%# woman rear ended me and caused $3500+ in damage that JUST got fixed mind you)
Anyways to my question - I've checked the door jamb and there's no sticker telling me the paint colour and I know there's Dyno Blue Pearl and Dyno Blue Pearl II and I have no freaking clue which one mine is so I'm hoping someone here knows better than me?? I'm too poor to get it done by professionals so I was kind of hoping to order paint and patch job it for now anyways...
Sorry I don't have better pictures, the flat tire/smashed rear pictures aren't to make anyone sad (they make me sad) but I think they're more representative of the colour than the full car shot. Also please disregard the hideous winter rims!!!
Any guidance is appreciated, thanks in advance!

View attachment 36641 View attachment 36642 View attachment 36643
I need help! My 2012 Civic is from Honda Canada and I got it in Dec. 2011...WELL a snowbank wreaked havoc on my bumper and while I fixed the mega dent with a blow dryer (win) the paint is still scuffed and scratched (a mere few months after some &$^*%# woman rear ended me and caused $3500+ in damage that JUST got fixed mind you)
Anyways to my question - I've checked the door jamb and there's no sticker telling me the paint colour and I know there's Dyno Blue Pearl and Dyno Blue Pearl II and I have no freaking clue which one mine is so I'm hoping someone here knows better than me?? I'm too poor to get it done by professionals so I was kind of hoping to order paint and patch job it for now anyways...
Sorry I don't have better pictures, the flat tire/smashed rear pictures aren't to make anyone sad (they make me sad) but I think they're more representative of the colour than the full car shot. Also please disregard the hideous winter rims!!!

There's nothing at all?? There should be one that tells you the weight and the vin and that type of stuff. Is that one there?

View attachment 36641 View attachment 36642 View attachment 36643

There should be a sticker in the drivers door jamb. It will have your VIN, vehicle weight, etc. There will also be a bar code. Under the bar code there will be your paint code. This is a picture of mine when I had my '12 Si. The paint code was B586P.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399716048.910942.jpg

Last edited:
If you go to the dealer and give them the VIN, they can look up your paint code for you.

Thanks Pauly. The overlays about two weeks ago. The lights last weekend. I put some PIAA bulbs in my fogs and my low beams too. A big improvement. Window visors and ambient lighting are on their way as well as black Honda center caps.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a photo of white wheels on a DBP? I found a set of RSX wheels powdercoated white and was curious what they'd look like. They're a sweet deal- maybe GEICO's diminishment of value check will buy me new wheels :brock::cucumber:

Back