2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

I had catless UR, power was good and was definitely louder in my opinion. I went from stock system to just catless DP exhaust was kept stock and volume definitely increased.

I saw on CorSport they have a 3 inch PLM catless downpipe that has a 4 1/4 inch bellmouth to it. The others ive seen dont say the size or say 4 inch bellmouth. Could a 1/4 inch bigger diameter make a big difference?. I'm thinking it might , especially since its bigger right there at the head. Hmmm , next mod maybe?.

Question on the FR pipe. I emailed their sales department but haven't received a response yet. I see here and on their site it's for NA applications. Would this be a good choice for a supercharged engine or no? I already have the FR exhaust and would like to keep it branded FR. Thanks guys!

Question on the FR pipe. I emailed their sales department but haven't received a response yet. I see here and on their site it's for NA applications. Would this be a good choice for a supercharged engine or no? I already have the FR exhaust and would like to keep it branded FR. Thanks guys!

I don't know by experience, but many people have used FR downpipes with a turbo setup.

I want to get the cat less downpipe as well and I can't afford flash pro just yet. I do already have a kn short ram. All I want to know is if I go cat less will there be any smell when you are actually in the car? And i know the power gains will be minimal of course but without a tune will it hurt the motor in anyway?

Should
I want to get the cat less downpipe as well and I can't afford flash pro just yet. I do already have a kn short ram. All I want to know is if I go cat less will there be any smell when you are actually in the car? And i know the power gains will be minimal of course but without a tune will it hurt the motor in anyway?
Shouldnt "hurt the motor" jjust will sound horrible (I know cuz I did it waiting for my tune from Vit.) and yes there is a slight smell from time to time but nothing that is real bad

So you don't think it'll sound good at all? I'm not beating on my car but I figured I might as well buy parts when I can and install them while I save up for flash pro. If I don't like it I'll just swap back

Is it possible to get my ecu ref lashed by a dealer ? A good friend is the general managers son of local Honda dealer, he's actually the service manager now. I could afford 100 to just have the base ref lash applied even if it's still minimal gains.

Nvm I'm an idiot and had a brain fart. Forgot all the research I did when I bought the damn car. Getting the DP ASAP and going to shoot for the flash pro around Xmas. Thanks for the help, I missed being involved in the forum.

Nvm I'm an idiot and had a brain fart. Forgot all the research I did when I bought the damn car. Getting the DP ASAP and going to shoot for the flash pro around Xmas. Thanks for the help, I missed being involved in the forum.

No problem, ask away! there are plenty of people on here that are more than happy to help

Finally ready to make my purchase, full race downpipe no cat, just gotta wait and see how to select a shipping address outside of the states. Next will be a flash pro ASAP then maybe look at the throttle body/injectors as I guess that is the next logical step for an all motor build.

Finally ready to make my purchase, full race downpipe no cat, just gotta wait and see how to select a shipping address outside of the states. Next will be a flash pro ASAP then maybe look at the throttle body/injectors as I guess that is the next logical step for an all motor build.

DO NOT install the downpipe until you have FlashPro and are ready to tune. It will run like garbage. Bigger injectors are not necessary for an NA build.

Really? I figured it wouldn't give me much as far as gains go, just a bit louder. I'm still going to order it as im not able to afford a flash pro yet and it's pointless to tune until I get what I want installed.. my main concern was will it damage my motor in any way and as far as I've found it won't. You seem to be well respected here though. My plan was to install to see how it felt and if I didn't like it return it to stock. I currently have a k &n short ram and I was told the same thing, it'll run like **** unless tuned. I don't find much difference in the power since I got it but it runs fine. What do you mean by run like garbage? Misfiring and sounds like ****? not challenging you I just need to know.

Back