9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

I will try to stay more active to know when.

If I fall into old habits and don't get on to check, hit me up on the facetubebookspace and I'll be there in may
You both have Tapatalk for your smart phones?

If not download it. Go to 9thCivic. "Subscribe" to this thread so u can follow it via phone and not browser./PC

Reactions: Nix
I've got it but it doesn't send me updates, then I get lazy and stop checking the threads. I suppose I can change a setting and I'll be good to go

I didn't take many pics, and the ones I did take were with my phone. Anyways...

Out at 4:30 Saturday morning...my sleep habits have been off lately

Overlook for the sunrise. I think there was a sun somewhere behind those clouds

And my end result for the trip. Usually I hit 1,000 but leaving Saturday took away some of that

My pics and such, still tired so resting up today. I was hit with the sinus issues when I got back here.

My arrival on Wednesday morning
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395465.867315.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395500.829696.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395514.670753.jpg

At killboy's
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395535.947360.jpg

@bootyluvr being a photographer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395561.671044.jpg

Waterfall
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395577.345948.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395588.743992.jpg

Tires after the first run, I'll post a comparison shot later.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411395634.365535.jpg

I'll post up some of the videos later.

I'm excited to see the video from when the gopro fell off. I wonder where it landed...

@bootyluvr has all of them, he won't be back until Wednesday to upload all of them.

If you didn't see it, you may have left already it's funny to see it fall off. Then the guy picks it up and has a bit of dialogue before you meet to get the camera. I think we'll be sending that guy a few things as a thank you card.

Dang, I'll have to wait to see it then. That was really cool of him to stop and wave us down. Really nice guy

He joked about "Not all rednecks are bad people" and said to have fun with it, get some good footage. I'm guessing he has had a few himself

Back in Lancaster.
efc835999eccd1f1c63f159284514c04.jpg

It was great meeting y'all !
Thanks for putting this together!!

I've got it but it doesn't send me updates, then I get lazy and stop checking the threads. I suppose I can change a setting and I'll be good to go
You can notifications (via alerts). Or set it up to email you notifications. ;)
I'm excited to see the video from when the gopro fell off. I wonder where it landed...
The video is hilarious. The place I'm staying has DSL internet I believe and its slow. Tried to upload it... After 5 hours wasn't even at 50%.
@bootyluvr has all of them, he won't be back until Wednesday to upload all of them.

If you didn't see it, you may have left already it's funny to see it fall off. Then the guy picks it up and has a bit of dialogue before you meet to get the camera. I think we'll be sending that guy a few things as a thank you card.
Will upload when I get back
He joked about "Not all rednecks are bad people" and said to have fun with it, get some good footage. I'm guessing he has had a few himself
He says that on the video. Lol
Back in Lancaster.
efc835999eccd1f1c63f159284514c04.jpg

It was great meeting y'all !
Thanks for putting this together!!
Nice meeting ya.

Hahaha. I told you guys to tie it to the car.... DOH!

I never though that was really necessary cause I've never encountered a gopro fall off. I guess from now on I will use a tether, especially since it's always someone elses gopro

Here's a pic of the Camaro douche from Saturday trying to keep up with me after he pulled off. I recall he cut lanes in front of a killboy photographers so prepare for the lulz on next week's highlights.

Attachments

• camaro dbag.JPG
    camaro dbag.JPG
    303.4 KB · Views: 26
We did tie it to the car... Except when Jason moved it to the rear bumper... lol
I never though that was really necessary cause I've never encountered a gopro fall off. I guess from now on I will use a tether, especially since it's always someone elses gopro
Don't worry about it. Doors, hood, roof are fine without a tether.

One of the ST guys posted this..... never heard of it before and closer to the northeast

Http://backofthedragon.com

32 miles.... Runs from Tazewell, VA to Marion, VA (off I-81)

I've heard of that before. Wife and I stopped in Marion for food once on the way to the Dragon. Saw info about it.

Back