9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

It's practically my back yard, I could have taken it on my way back home

If you didn't see it, you may have left already it's funny to see it fall off. Then the guy picks it up and has a bit of dialogue before you meet to get the camera. I think we'll be sending that guy a few things as a thank you card.

Yes you should send him something.

I tried to look him up on Facebook (since he put his info out there) but no luck... :/

lets see the other side

It's been taken off. Wife was like why do they always put something on your car. I told her that I'm thankful it was Mishimoto and HybridRacing!com (it wasn't even a dot. It was an exclamation point lol).

She was more pissed about the stickers than me!

Yay, hybridracing.com Haha!

Yeah.. Because I'm hybrid lol

its cause you earned that dollar

Yes... I earned that dollar and have the cuts to prove it! :rotfl:

I didn't forget it because I was hung over. I forgot it because it was behind the door/table. I did call you and leave you a voicemail when I got to Robinsville.. So :p

Well it's funnier saying you were hungover cuz of the 'shine.

I'm addressing the 'corner' of the cabin if I get a similar one next year. The location of the garbage / recycle cans was ridiculous, next year they're being moved to where they can be seen and easily accessed.

I am going to look a little closer at the 4 bedroom cabin near the dam for next year.

One of the ST guys posted this..... never heard of it before and closer to the northeast

Http://backofthedragon.com

32 miles.... Runs from Tazewell, VA to Marion, VA (off I-81)
3 mountains, 2 valleys, lot's of really great switchbacks. A great road and when you add Rt 46, even more intetesting.

Angeles Crest Highway was amazing. I'm not sure I have the time or money to drive to california though...

Reactions: Nix
Back