Fast And The Furious 7

The last F&F I have seen was F&F4. Anything after Tokyo Drift lost my interest.

Seems like Tokyo drift happened after the 6th, considering how the 6th ended... Just saying

@Pauly99to17 - This car is in winnipeg too! You could go over and pick it up if you wanted!

The Integra Ja Rule drove in the first one is for sale on ebay right now for $50k. hahahaha

It's got a horrible yellow hose wrap job under the hood. It's like seriously plastic piping thats been slit and slid over any hose/wire/pipe. It's awful. Ja Rule also signed the glovebox for you. I can't tell if he wrote "mooooooonnniiicaaaaaa" on it though. hahahah.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-Integ...1&item=181570112497&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&afsrc=1

lcnznvdtocazy6fge5bi.jpg

Slit plastic "tubes" with zip ties on everything!
bwtxvgodp5eyvpq0uptc.jpg

Haha i dont know why but alot of the movie cars have been for sale in the last couple years

Seems like Tokyo drift happened after the 6th, considering how the 6th ended... Just saying

I think in order it goes
1, 2 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,Tokyo drift with that end scene from 6, and then 7 im guessing

I like that it's $50k and has a cold air intake and adjustable cam gears! hahahaha

I like that it's $50k and has a cold air intake and adjustable cam gears! hahahaha
I can't believe this thing was sold for $50k. It's the second that I have seen this car for sale on ebay. Teo years ago yellow lancer evo was also listed on ebay.

I can't believe this thing was sold for $50k. It's the second that I have seen this car for sale on ebay. Teo years ago yellow lancer evo was also listed on ebay.
you think that's cheap or expensive?

you think that's cheap or expensive?
Well I wouldn't pay more than $10k for that teggy. But hey that car was in the movie so I'm sure it's worth a lot of $$$$$.:giggle:

If anyone plays Forza Horizon 2, there's like a Fast and Furious 7 promo DLC thats free for a few more days!
May want to make another post in the video game section of off topic.

Box Office: ‘Furious 7′ Destroys Records With $143.6 Million Debut
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/furious-7-box-office-debut-1201466584/

“Furious 7″ raced to the top of the domestic box office, picking up a massive $143.6 million in its opening weekend.

That establishes a new high-water mark for the month of April, blowing past the $95 million debut of “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” and standing as the highest-grossing kickoff for any film in the “Fast and Furious” franchise. It also ranks ninth among the top 10 openings in history.

Back