2013 Honda Civic Si fb6

Car looks sick! I notice you don't have projectors on your car but from this pic it looks like you have HID's. Do you mind taking pics of your lighting output? Also what temp on the bulbs. I'm interested in seeing how it lights up the road on non projector.
7283a20e9c8626453e77c8d4a59d1167.jpg
6f12e5ed8d9c41fb9aee1d1e4cb72fd2.jpg
it's pretty bright bro. I have 6k hids lows and fogs

6f12e5ed8d9c41fb9aee1d1e4cb72fd2.jpg
it's pretty bright bro. I have 6k hids lows and fogs

That looks great! have you had any issue bothering other drivers? I ask because i saw a video where they tested halogen vs HID on 9th gen civic halogen housing and how the Hid doesn't really shoot light everywhere. In fact it's just brighter shooting at the same direction. I really wanted to go this rout for upgrading my lighting. I've seen maybe 4 people with HID on the street with our gen civic and i did not see an issue.

That looks great! have you had any issue bothering other drivers? I ask because i saw a video where they tested halogen vs HID on 9th gen civic halogen housing and how the Hid doesn't really shoot light everywhere. In fact it's just brighter shooting at the same direction. I really wanted to go this rout for upgrading my lighting. I've seen maybe 4 people with HID on the street with our gen civic and i did not see an issue.
No issue at all just don't leave them on for a long time with out ur car running. It will kill your battery. It is bright for some drivers especially in residential areas, sometimes they flash their brights at me. But that's that's not very often. I think it's elderly people who flash their brights at me.

List of mods
exterior :
Hids lows & fogs.
Oem door & sunroof visors
Interior :
NRG carbon fiber shift knob
LED front & rear dome lights
Wheels :
Xxr 521
Engine mods :
Hondata flashpro, skunk2 cai, alpha header, mega power rr, ZDX TB 80mm, boomba racing motor mounts
Suspension :
Megan racing street series coil overs
Eibach sway bars front & rear
Megan racing tie bars front & rear
Megan racing chassis brace
Also have stage 1 competition clutch and flywheel. Just waiting to put them on

Last edited:
This is my car

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415593092148.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415593092148.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 39
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415593114101.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415593114101.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 35
This is my car
Is that the stock front end where you live, or did you do the conversion? This would be the US version of your car - (note the headlights/bumper/etc). Some US owners have done the conversion though, so I was just curious.

P2e7JAO.jpg

Is that the stock front end where you live, or did you do the conversion? This would be the US version of your car - (note the headlights/bumper/etc). Some US owners have done the conversion though, so I was just curious.

P2e7JAO.jpg
Mine is Thailand variant. It's stock. Only rims changed and painted plus fog light tinted

Hey what's up guys just wanted to show you my build. Only had it for 1 year and done a lot of mods to it.
Skunk2 - cai, alpha header, mega power rr, zdx TB, flashpro(reflash)

Nice ride. Who did the photograph??

Back