Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay

I have Xbox 1. :( We won't play together.

Yeah that's cool, but I can't wait for the PC version to come out. People are going to mod the crap out of it. lol

Yeah that's cool, but I can't wait for the PC version to come out. People are going to mod the crap out of it. lol
Yeah its gonna be pretty sick to see a Civic Si tearing up the roads in vinewood hills. And with PC, you can actually modd the handling and speed of the car. I used to mod my san andreas for PC alot. Sadly, I do not have a computer capable of playing GTA 5.
I just preordered the digital copy on the PS store. It said ill get an additional $150,000 for ONLINE because i preordered the digital copy. :dancing:

Actually you are supposed to get 1million for online mode. So you got additional $150K?
Yep. 150K on top of the mill. you actually only get 500k for online and 500k for story mode (which i think is pretty stupid.) I just found that part out yesterday.
Also found out if i preordered before Nov 4, I could have gotten an extra 300K instead of 150k

Anyone having issues with character transfer? It says I have no previous data but when I log onto social club, I see my character.

Damn that's sucks. :(

iHwi3AHLe2tiWIT4pacyGv3kM1BLHKVQocfH6jYYfiD2OowhgCQHBwmWXoiuevYtT_Znqxvn8x5wga8J2QQxstRpL9o_Qnqd9Ht1DDodRbyba1S97o2ojQ=w360-h202-nc

I guess I won't play GTA 5 anytime soon. FH2 is stuck inside and the eject button doesn't respond.:(:banghead:

PC yo! Modding yo! Plussssss, ypu can only transfer online character once. so i will have to use it on pc! :P

It's coming out next year yo. I have on X1 right now, but will het it on pc too.

Back