Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay

I've been doing solo and friend sessions to build up cash and level up. I've been doing the small missions, selling cars at Los santos customs and robbing stores.

That is about what I have been doing. The missions annoy me because they are all the same plot. I know there is supposed to be 500 Missions, but it seems like its just 500 different versions of "Steal item-take item here" So what it turns into is your "team mates" racing to the item to steal. So if you are not the one that steals the item you pretty much sit back and wait for the thief/teammate to deliver the item.

That is about what I have been doing. The missions annoy me because they are all the same plot. I know there is supposed to be 500 Missions, but it seems like its just 500 different versions of "Steal item-take item here" So what it turns into is your "team mates" racing to the item to steal. So if you are not the one that steals the item you pretty much sit back and wait for the thief/teammate to deliver the item.
I solo those. Yeah stealing the coke/meth is a bit redundant

AlienPrime173!

always on!

level 31 right now, max stamina, max stealth, max driving and almost max shooting :)

Also have 10 super baller cars, and a super baller condo overlooking LS :D

Being at that high of a level have you encountered any new missions that are different than "Steal this/Take it here" ?

Anyone succeeded in stealing an f-16 yet online? I almost had one. Right as I took off got hit by a tank and the plane would only fly straight :/

Anyone succeeded in stealing an f-16 yet online? I almost had one. Right as I took off got hit by a tank and the plane would only fly straight :/
lots of easy ways to take one. If you aren't very good at the game, have a friend shoot you near the base in freemode. then it will ask for 1 v 1 DM. accept, and run into the base. you have 5 minutes to get the f996 (f16 FF) and land it. no cops will go on you, nobody will shoot at you :)

My friends play this all the time!! But Im terrible though. I stole a jet in online on my friends profile and everybody was like "yeah"!! And then i proceeded to crash into the ground in less than 10 seconds :(

But the best was when my friend was racing he told me i could play a race. So while he wasnt looking, i bet the max dollar amount on myself, but came in last. So i cant go on his profile anymore hahaha

It is! I need to hijack my brothers profile next and play on that lol

Back