Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

275be063e8a122fac01ef66b0a1cbc65.jpg

It feels too light for me. I think i'll get a 180 grams shift knob. Either WC Lathewerks or spend on a mugen.

Yeah I have the same shift knob from Spoon. At the first few weeks I thought it's going to break in my hand while changing gears.

Does anyone know the threading dimensioms for either an Si or an R18 or both? I have a casting class this semester and im planning on making a few shift knobs, but i need to know exactly what size to tap the bottom at

im pretty sure there the same as every honda going back to the 90s, i believe 10mmx1.5mm

Thanks @ ethlar. Im hoping to make some stainless steel ones at least, and bronze if i can. They'll be nice and heavy!!

Delro, i have that same knob. best ever. perfect weight. it took some getting used to. but love it. would never change it

So I practiced on some aluminum what I'm gonna make my shift knob like. The bronze i could get my hands on wasnt nicely shaped, so it probably will be a little smaller but here's the shape I'm going for, maybe with some rings around it as well. Threw my hand in there for scale haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423104217624.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423104217624.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
Its 1.5" across at the top, do you think I should go with 1" or 1.25"? The bronze I have is only about 3/4ish the height

Question: so i have a skunk 2 weighted shift knob but i cant get it turned the right way wtf am i doing wrong?

Back